Chapter 40

Gun POV

I'm like a lost puppy after I landed in California. This is all new for me. I never been in this place. The ambiance is different. I know nothing here.

When I walking out of the airport someone got my attention. He has a small banner with my name on it.

"Mr. Atthaphan" the middle age man called me.

I walk to him quickly. "Yes sir?"

"I'm the one who sent of Standford to fetch you here, I'm Alexander Hurrai." He offered his hand on me. I accepted it and we both shake hands.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Alex" I smiled.

"Let's go?" I nodded then he help me with my luggage.

When I got in my dorm I prepared my things. The room is quite big not it's kinda mess. It have two bed in one room. A living room and small kitchen. It seems nice but my dorm mate is the problem. He didn't know how to clean the dorm damn! His shirts and pants are all mess around the room.

*knock knock~

I immediately open the door and I saw one of the staff of this dorm.

"Excuse me sir. This is your card key, your ID, and your uniform" She  handed the things on me. And it folds well organized.

"Thank you" I get my things. "Anyways, where is my dorm mate? Isn't he going back here?"

'Please say that guy is move out so I could enjoy this place alone' I prayed inner me.

"Oh he sleep here often. He always not here. He just go here to change" She informed me.

I sigh of relief. At least he didn't stay here everyday. The look of his room that guy seems not a good man.

"That's good. By the way, do you know someone who can clean this room? I'll them after" I can't really stand seeing this mess.

"Yes sir. I'll send her here tomorrow" She smiled then I nodded.

"Thank you"

"okay sir. I need to go. Take a rest too" She wai'ed and exited the room.

I collapse on my bed after. I'm so exhausted in travelling. I need to relax myself because tomorrow is my interview.

***********

"Sir" someone knocking the front door so I quickly put my short and T-shirt on.

"Yes?" I asked the girl.

"I'm the one who will clean this room" She smiled.

"okay, come in" I open the door widely. Before the girl came in she get her cleaning materials first.

I showed and I let the girl clean the whole room. I need to be quick because the interview will start in an hour.

After I prepare myself I saw the girl cleaning in the living room. She almost finish and I'm so glad seeing my room is net and clean.