Chapter 21

Gun POV

"Off, where are you going?" I run after him but he didn't even bother to turn to look t me. "Papii!" He still walking fast. I'm still chasing him then I caught him. I grabbed his arm and I force him to look at me.

"Let me go" he's voice is colder than ice.

"Where are you going?" I asked him again. He stare at me without any emotion.

"I will be back in Bangkok" Off said emotionless. I didn't know this kind of Off. He is like a new person.

"W-why? How a-about us? How about y-you said yesterday?" My voice cracked but I control myself not to cry. This is why I don't want to love anyone after my ex.

The love change me into weaker one. I don't want to be vulnerable. I don't want to show my fragile side to him.

"Us? Haha... Hahahahaha" He laughed hard like he heard a nice joke. That makes my heart breaks into pieces. I stared at his cold eyes. "I never thought you are easy as that, stupid" Off spit on the ground. And he smirk at me.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" I'm sweating cold. How could he do this to me? He fool me. I thought he like me.

"Every words I said was just a lie! I'm just testing you. And now I know that you're just an easy slut, I dispise you!" Off smirking like a demon.

My tears forming and starting to fall continuously. Every word he throw it's sinking on my heart. I could feel someone stabbing my heart multiple times. I hold my chest and I badly want to throw fist into his fucking face but I'm too weak to do that.

"And the kiss? I'm just drunk and tasted that time so don't assume that I like it! I don't even remember your taste" He walk near me but I step backwards. "C'mon let me taste you again" he smirk. I can't help but to slap him hard.

"Ouch..." I saw Off fell on the bed. He pouts while standing. "Why did you pushed me? It's hurt" he still pouting like a child.

I immediately sit on the bed. I stared at my lap. And I pulled my hair up. I can't believe it was just a dream but what if Off didn't mean it like was on my dream?

My eyes are blurry because my tears are forming. When I was about to cry I felt someone hugging me from the back. Off snake his arms around my waist and he put his head on my shoulder.

"What's the problem Babii?" he asked me softly. I see him in my peripheral vision, he's pouting lips.

The Off I know is back. I don't want to see the Off I saw in my dream.

"Tell me" He pinched my belly. I turned to send him deadly glared but he take it as his advantage. He pecked my lips and he smile widely.

'that bastard grrr!'

"So sweet. Can I kiss you again?" he cutely asked.

"I'll kill you" I warned him and he just chuckled nervously. "Let me go" Off immediately get his arms around me and he raised his hads like surrendering.