Chapter 50

Gun POV

"Jane are you ready?" I yelled in front of the door of her room.

"Wait a second!" she replied. I waited her downstairs. That girl take so long.

We will go to the mall to meet my friends, Mike and White. I please them to drive Jane to Chiang Mai. I can't go to my home town because I'm kinda busy now. The shooting will starts tomorrow so Jane need to go now. Luckily, Mike and White are free today. I haven't seen them when I went back in Bangkok because of their tight schedules in work. But they visiting me often when I was in Cali before.

"Let's go?" I didn't notice Jane standing in front of me. She's carrying her bag.

"Finally!" I rolled my eyes. "Let me carry that" I get her bag before heading to my car.

We were on the road when Jane started the conversation. "I can't wait to see your mom again" she giggles.

"Yea, she's a big fan of yours. Don't tell her this, but she force me to introduce you to her. Honestly, I don't have plan to introduce you to my family but she didn't stop bugging me." Mom didn't stop asking about Jane. She's crazy for this crazy girl.

"Aw she's the sweetest! I want to her to be my mommy." Jane squealed. Then she faced me. I glanced at her. "Gun let's get married" She said seriously.

I was stunned. I stamped the break out of nowhere. "What?!" I asked in shock.

"Oh gosh I'm just kidding" Jane grimaced then she rolled her eyes.

I drive again. She is really crazy.

We got in the mall. Jane buy something for my mom first then we ate. After we walked around Jane want to rest so we decided to sat on the bench beside.

At first she was scrolling on her phone quietly. I just let her. A moment later I saw her with a wide eyes. Her hands turned into fist. I frowned. What is wrong with her?

"Gun, he's here" Jane voice trembled. She looked at me and I can't read her expression. She's shocked? Scared? Angry?

"Who--"

"Gun, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" Then Jane hold my both face and kissed me on lips!

My eyes widen. I didn't expected that! Why?! What is happening?!

I looked around to see why Jane acting like that. But when I turned I saw Off. He is looking at us, kissing. I feel guilty, I don't know why.

Jane parted the kiss. Off stepping backwards while looking at me. I immediately stood to go and explain to Off but Jane hold my wrist. I looked down to her.

Jane's eyes get watery. "Gun, don't leave for now. I'm sorry. I was just scared. I saw him again" Jane pleaded. How can I leave her in that situation?

"Why? What happened?" I sit on the bench again.

I glanced at Off place but he was not there anymore. He's running away. I badly want to chase him but why would I do that? We're not together anymore.

"Luke is here. I just want to show him that I already have you now so I kissed you. I'm sorry" Jane said nervously.

Luke is the father of Jane's baby. I hate him. He just leave Jane after he knew Jane is pregnant. The bastard said he is not ready to be a father. New and I beat him up after he said that. Then I sent Jane to go back to Bangkok. Jane's parents still didn't know here situation. Her parents are strict she's afraid to tell.