Chapter 17

Third Person POV

"Gun let me help you" Off said softly. Gun was carrying 3 paper bags from the vehicle shop. They are currently walking out of the shop.

"No thanks" Gun said stubbornly. He obviously having hard time carrying those bags but of course he have pride to protect. Gun is still mad at Off.

"Gun just let me help you" Off gets the one paper bag out of Gun hand. Gun shocking looked at him.

"What the hell! I almost drop all the bags!" Gun angrily yelled. He's eyebrows furrowed and his forehead crease. "Do you want to help? Here!" Gun harshly pushed the bags to Off's chest.

"Hey, be careful!" Off whined as he immediately hold the bags.

"You're so annoying!" Gun rolled his eyes.

"You're so stubborn!" Off rebutts.

"Excuse me.. Phi's" the both of them stops yelling at each other when they heard someone spoke their backs. "Can I pass hehe??" The couple turned to see the cute teenager girl smiling and blushing while looking at them.

They forgot that they are quarreling in the front door of the shop. "O-oh sure" Gun smiled at the girl awkwardly then Off pulled Gun closer to him.

The girl passed them but before she could walk away, the girl turned to the couple with a smile "You look cute together. Don't give up on each other, okay? I know both of you will face a lot of challenges but just hold each other tight." She tucked her long wavy hair behind her ear. "Have a great day and future ahead. Bye phi's" She smiled sweetly again then she walk away until they haven't seen her.

Off and Gun just stare each other in confusion. "What was that?" Gun asked the taller guy in front of him. Off just shrugged, don't know what the girl were talking about also.

Hours had passed Off and Gun are still roaming around the mall. Gun entered so many clothes shop and Off don't have a choice but to follow his fiancee. Off is fucking tired walking around. He really hate shopping but he can't complain to the shorter guy. Gun might yell him again.

"Papii come here" Off stood as fast as he could when he hear Gun calling him Papii. Gun was inside of the fitting room, Off immediately went to Gun... "I mean Off" Gun correct himself. Off felt his knees became weaker. He continued walking but in a slower paste.

"What?" Off said boredly.

"Come inside" Gun heaving while his trying to unzip the zipper of the pants he fitted.

"What?!" Off shockingly asked.

"Help me here!" Then Gun opens the door and he pulled Off inside.

Gun is sweating and heaving. 'Honestly he look hot' Off thought staring at him.

"Bend your knees" Gun said casually. Off eyes widen like his eyeballs going to pop out. He was stunned at the moment. "What?! Faster!" Gun said irritatedly then he put his hands on Off both shoulders. He pushed Off down to his knees. Gun immediately unbutton one his pants.