Chapter 6

Gun POV

"Ahhh.." I stretched my arms upward and I sat up on my bed. I slept very well. I smiled as I rubbed my eyes.

I'm about to go down but I had stepped something strange. I frowned. I saw Off sleeping tightly on the floor. He didn't even felt that I stepped his foot. He just making face as he felt the pain. I really forgot that he was here in my room arrghhh.

I go down where Dad, Mom, my Grandpa, Auntie Lucy, Uncle Benj and Grandpa Ben eating. When I got on the dinning area they were talking and laughing they seemed happy.

"Good morning Mom" I walked to my mom and gave him a kiss on the cheek as I sat beside her. "Good morning Dad, Grandpa, Auntie Darcy, Uncle Benj, Grandpa Ben" I looked and wai'ed on them one by one.

They replied Good morning I just smiled and I started to eat breakfast. I don't know but I woke up nicely.

'because I'm in good mood I will do more skinship on Papii, I know the elders gonna like it'

I smile delivish on the bright idea I've just thought.

"hmm. By the way Gun, how was your sleep?" my grandpa asked me smiling.

'Oh he's not mad at me anymore?'

I looked him. "I slept very well pa" I smiled back to him then I ate again.

"Where is Off?" Off's grandpa asked me.

"Oh he's still sleeping" I looked at him and I smiled.

Not a moment later I heard footsteps approaching us. Then I saw sleepy Off walking groggily as he rubbed his left eyes. We all stared at him.

'what happened to him? Why he look exhausted?'

"Sawadee khub" he wai'ed to elders. "Good morning everyone" he said inactive as he sat beside me. I just stared at him confused.

"Good morning" They all say to us.

"Good morning sleepy head" His grandpa chuckled "Why you look tired? You didn't sleep well?"

Off looked at him as he shook his head "My legs and back hurts" he said as he massaging his both shoulders.

"Why??" he's grandpa asked worriedly.

'Oh my God! Off don't tell them I let you sleep on the floor!!! My dad will kill me! Fuck!!'

I looked at my dad, he's frowning listening to Off and Grandpa Ben and it seemed he's waiting the answer. I looked at Off again. He sighed deeply and ready to tell what happened.

"I slept in--"

I didn't let him to finish his sentence as I suddenly inserted the hotdog on his mouth. He's small eyes got widen in shock, he coughed as he almost got choked. I pat his back lightly. Off looked at me as he raised his eyebrow.

'Sorry okay! I was panicking. What if he tell them? Dad and I had a deal'

"isn't it delicious Papii? Here have some" I said softly and calmly but you can audible here that it was fake.

I put some steaks, eggs, hotdogs, bacons, and bread on his plate. The foods lcould barely fit I put on his plate. Our parents looked at us confused as well.

'What I gonna say? Think! Think! Think!"

*Ting!

"Oh!" I squealed all of the sudden. "Papii fell on the bed last night ha-ha" I laughed awkwardly "so he hurt his back" I still patting his back lightly. "right papii?" he didn't answer "Right" I growled but I still managed to smiled as I patted his back harshly. I saw him coughed a bit.

He nodded "Hmm" he said forcely. I just gave him a sweet smile.

"Good" I mumbled that the two of us only can here "Let's eat" I said actively as I pay attention on my plate again. Our parents were still confused.

I handed him a glass of water. He just glared on the water.

'What's wrong with him?'

"Papii drink it you almost choked earlier" he still didn't reply. "Come here I'll feed you" he don't move so I came closer and closer to him. Close enough to feel his breathe.

I glanced on our parents they all in awe. I was relieved when I saw the confused faces earlier was totally gone. I came closer to Off more but I lost in my track when he spoke.

"I will do it myself" he said nonchalantly as he get the glass on my hand. Then he drink the water slowly.

"Okay" I said cheekily and out of nowhere..

I KISS HIS CHEEK!!!

I saw him how Off stopped by drinking. He's spacing out, astonished, agape, shocked and he's not moving. The glass of water is still on his mouth, looking somewhere dumbfounded.

"Woaahhh"

"OMG!"

The sudden yell got my attention. I turned my attention to mom and auntie Darcy. They squealed like a teenager highschool girls who saw their crushed passing by.

'They really ship us. They fangirling on us damn!'

"#Offgun!" Off mom said happily.

"Woah right Darce!" mom nodded happily.

"You two are cute" Off grandpa suddenly spoke. We all turned to him. He seemed very happy.

"they are indeed" grandpa agreed immediately then they laugh.

I just smiled at them as I turned to looked at Off again. I slowly glanced at him and to my surprise he already looking at me. Off seems puzzled and bewildered then he put the glass of water on the table.

'This is great Fuck!' I thought sarcasm.
'I hope he will not assume anything' I mentally slapped myself. 'I'm so stupid'

*******
A/N: I've changed the cover of my book. Hope you like it!
PS. Even me I got confused on Off and Gun's mom names😖