Chapter 12

Off POV

"Off, son can you accompany Gun later?" Gun's mom asked me calmly.

"Of course Auntie Lucy" I smiled at her. She hold my hand

"Thank you" she smiled sweetly then she went to the kitchen.

'Shit I forgot to asked her if where I and Gun will go'

Speaking of Gun, I nearly kiss him earlier! I was caught on guard, if he doesn't speak on that time I surely kiss him. I can't control myself anymore just like last night. I kissed him while he was sleeping I'm just really curious, okay?! Nothing more. My intention earlier was just to tease him. He always tease me so I thought that I'll revenge and tease him back, I'm enjoying how he look nervous and flustered when I teased him. But sometimes I can't help but to lean and taste of those plump lips of him!! Arghh I need to forget that.

I'm still wondering what is in that box I saw earlier in Gun's room. He was really surprised when he saw me carrying the box. I was about to open it but I was startled when he spoke behind me. I want to asked him but he seemed upset so I rather teased him. I saw he was topless and a towel around his waist. To be honest Gun was really hot with toned little abs and veins on his arms makes him manly but all of those hides by his cute pretty face. When I saw him being topless it makes my heart beating without any reasons.

'What the heck? I just gonna ride and figure out what I really felt for him'

*****

"Mom, I'm going. You have nothing to add anything?" I heard Gun yelling in the stairs running down.

"No baby." his mom answered.

"Off, son I think Gun is leaving. Please accompany him" Mrs. Phunsawat pleaded.

"Of course, Auntie" I said then I stood up. I followed him to the garage.

Gun was already inside of his car and he's already starting his engine. Gun still didn't notice me so I knocked at the window of his car. He looked at me confused and he rolled the windshield down.

"What do you need? I need to go, it's getting darker" Gun hissed. He might thought I will teased him again because the was grinning at him.

"Open the door" I said simply.

"Why?" he look totally confused.

"Isn't it obvious? 'cause I want to go inside of this car" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't smartass me, Asshole!" Gun raised his voice.

'HAHAHA he look like an angry mouse'

"HAHAHA calm down. Your mom requested that I will accompany you. So open the door" I tried to open the door but it still locked. "Gun!" I peak my head inside of the car and I looked at him deadly. I can't reach him because I'm on the other side of the car.

"Fine!" Gun hissed, defeated. Then he unlocked the door.

"Good" I hopped inside with a smile.

I leaned slowly closer to him. I really want to laugh at his reaction HAHAHAHA! He look shocked and nervous but his eyebrows furrowed.

"W-what are you doing?!" he pushed me but I did not even move in my place.

I smirked and I showed him the seat belt. "I'm gonna put your seatbelt on. It's dangerous if you don't wear it"

"Tsk. I can do it!" when he get the seatbelt on me, Gun accidentally hold my hand. The smirk on my face gets wider. Gun abruptly pulled his hand again. "Sorry"