Chapter 5

Gun POV

Yes, I planned the proposal of course with the help of our maids and my mom. We prepared all those shows, Yup that was all a show to make our grandfathers happy. And I'm satisfied with the result tho. I've seen their faces and they look very happy.

I want to burst out laughing when I saw Off shocked and disbelief face but I controlled myself it can ruin my plan. To all who didn't know I'm a very great actor, I want to study filmonology but my dad doesn't want me to. *rolled eyes*

"Hey, why didn't you go to the hospital earlier?" Off turn to me asking.

We're all in the dining area, eating our dinner that mom made. Our families are talking and joking around. Me and Off? Hmm, we can say that we're kinda friends now. These past few days we talk normally but we tease each other a lot.

"Why? You missed me already?" I cling to him as I wrapped my arms around his bicep. I glance at the two elders they are looking at us smiling ear to ear. Then I look at of, he froze at the moment I just smirked

'I'm enjoying teasing him'

"Sorry I should call you at first but I chose not to. It won't be a surprise proposal if I tell, right?" I pay attention to the two elders. They just smiled and nodded.

"W-what? I d-didn't mean t-that!" he exclaimed as he trying to lose on my grip. But I didn't let him I just lean my head on him even more.

"why you two agreed on marriage? I thought you hate each other" Off dad asked.

"Ohooo. I don't hate him. I just didn't like him at first." I'm still leaning on Off.

"I was really surprised when you kneel in front of Off, Gun" mom smiled. I didn't answer I just smiled at her and I feel Off breathe hitching he froze on his phase "Off I'm happy that you didn't decline Gun"

Off didn't answer maybe he's spacing out. He still looking at his food dumbfounded. I smiled at Off's mom first then I look at of. I pinched his waist a little too hard then he flinched "Ouch!" he yelled at me. I raised my eyebrow.

"Your mom asking you P'Off" I said endearingly.

"ah yeah. I just wanna give it a try. I think I would learn to like Gun eventually" he looks at me fascinating.

I was stunned at first but I got myself again when I saw him smirking. I rolled my eyes at him he just smiled annoyingly. I smiled at him too then I hugged him tightly. He flinched at my sudden contact I hide my smirked on his chest.

"That was sweet of you Papii" I suddenly remember a call of endearment.

'Is he blushing?'

I want to laugh so hard! Damn! From now on I will call him that.

Our families fond on us. "aww~" they say in cooed. I glance at our grandfathers still hugging Off, they smiling ear to ear.

"Okay let's continue eating" I smiled as I let Off go.

After I finished my dinner and I'm about to stand but dad called me. "Gun"

I turn to him. "What?" I asked softly.

"why don't you show your room to Off?"