Chapter 49

Gun POV

"How's Jane?" my chest heaved and I took a deep breath. I ran entering the hospital.

"The doctor checking her inside. We can wait her for a meantime" Neen replied. She look worried as her knees trembling.

I help her to stand properly anytime she will fall. "Let's have a seat there" We sat on the free sterile benches near at her room.

"What happened Neen?" I asked her softly. I don't want to shocked her.

"She's bleeding.." Neen mumbled absent-mindedly. "We were baking desserts earlier then she suddenly yelled in pain. She bleed too much." she turned to me with a teary eyed. "This is my fault. I force her to bake with me" Neen blame herself.

"No. This is not your fault. Don't blame yourself we all don't want this" I comforted her. "It's just, she can't worn out herself. Her condition is not good" I informed Neen.

"Oh my gosh I didn't know that" Neen covered her mouth in surprised.

"That's okay. Let's just pray nothing bad happens to the baby and Jane."

She nodded. We waited outside of the room until the doctor came out. He walked near us. Neen and I quickly stand up facing the doctor.

"Doc, how's Jane? Is she okay?" Neen nervously asked.

"They are fine now. Luckily, you bring Jane here early" The doctor said.

I sigh of relief. It feels like a big thorn pulled out of my chest.

"Thank God" Neen sobbed.

"Doc can we see her?" i asked.

"She's sleeping now. I suggest not to disturb her." the doctor replied.

"Okay doc. Thank you" I wai'ed.

The doctor smile. "I need to go first" I nodded then he left.

Neen sat on the bench again. "Neen did you see New?" I asked her and she looked up to me.

"He's outside earlier. Someone call him in the phone but until now he still hasn't back"

"Can you look Jane? I'll find New first." Neen nodded. "Call me if she's awake"

"sure. I'll check her" She stood and she opened Jane's room slowly and quietly.

I went outside to find New. I have something to discuss to him. I'm still looking outside of the hospital but I can't find him.

I futher and I saw Off... hugging Mild. They didn't saw me because I'm way too far. I can't hear their conversation but I can clearly see their faces. Mild tip toeing while she nuzzled her face on Off's neck. Off hold Mild waist tightly.

I don't know what to feel. I feel an arrow strike straight into my heart and sunk deeply. It's hurt. I don't have right but I can't help myself to feel that way.