chapter 37

Namtan POV

Finally! I got my own POV!

After talking my ex, which is Gun, my boo, my life... before, it feels like a big thorn have been fully removed in my heart. I was carrying that thorn after we broke up but after we talk my heart sudden set free. Maybe that what is they called closure. I can love Off with all my heart now.

Speaking of him, I was worrying. He haven't eat properly almost 3 days straight. I know he is hurt now because what happened in his grandfather but he need to sleep, eat and have rest. I saw some bruises in his face after he followed Gun last last day. Maybe they beating each other.

I thought they are friends? Oh yea, I forgot Off saw me kissing my ex. He may be misunderstood. I don't know also why Gun kissed me all of the sudden. But I didn't mind it actually. It was like a goodbye kiss. No heartstrings attached. But why Off was fuming that day? is he jealous? But he was asking a break up that day when we talk in the swing. I can't really understand boys mind.

"Off, please eat your lunch" I said when he was approaching me.

"Later" he smiled. He always do that. Smiling and talking around the guests.

It so strange seeing him like that. I know him, we've been known each other almost a year before we became a couple. He do not like talking to someone especially if he didn't know that person. He just talk to his friends, family and me but now he was greeting everyone came here.

"But you haven't eaten your breakfast" I worriedly say.

"I'm still full Namtan. Don't worry too much. Are you already eat your lunch?" I shook my head. "C'mon I'll accompany you" he added.

I want to protest, he is the one need to eat not me. But I just chose not to say anything. We will ended up fighting.

"Here eat this" he put a piece of meat in my plate. He smiled and he glanced at the door again.

I always caught him looking at the door like he was waiting someone. I don't know. This is not the Off I've known.

I also wonder why Gun didn't showed up after that incident. His parents are there and Off told me Phunsawats are staying in their house for a while. But where is Gun? Aren't he coming to the burial of Off's grandpa?

After I finished eating I force Off to eat also. "Sawadee Auntie" I wai'ed when Off's mom came.

She knew me... as Off's friend, sadly. Hopefully someday I can proudly say that Off is my boyfriend in our parents and schoolmates. But now, we need to prove ourselves to my dad.

"Thank you for taking care of my son N'Namtan" auntie smiled when she saw Off is eating quietly.

"No problem Auntie" I smiled.

"I gotta go. I need to prepare for the burial later. Please don't leave Off later" She hold my hand. At least I felt love my his parents.

I nodded. "Yes kha" and she walked away. I turned to Off who was eating his lunch. His eyes were watery.

"Off are you okay?" I sit beside him. He close his eyes and he looked at me with a smile.