Chapter 46

Third Person POV

"What are you talking about? I'm not doing this to hurt you! And most importantly I didn't do it to marry Jane. Why would I marry my friend?!" Gun looked at him confused. "Where the hell did you get that information?!"

"So, you are not the father of Jane's baby?" Off lowered his voice. He kind of feel embarrass but kinda feel relieved knowing Jane and Gun aren't couple. Off set his hope high again.

"Of course not! My god"

"Why do you want a divorce then?"

"because I can't used my last name at work coz we were legally married. I can't put your last in also! We're not together anymore. Our boss doesn't want me to use my screen name. And to some of my documents also. It's so hassle Off. I'm not sure what should I write, your last name or mine... I hope you understand." Gun sighed. That is the reason why he went back to Bangkok. He wants to find Off to sign the divorce papers. "And besides, I don't want to tied up on you. I know you are also. We both already moved on, don't we?" I said broadly.

Off can't say a word. He can't tell Gun that he still into Gun. That he still want Gun. That he still love Gun.

Gun knows that Off don't love him anymore. He remembers how Off said loved- past tense and the 'before'. Gun felt I little sting in his heart.

"Can I think for a while? And beside, you didn't even ask me first before filling divorce agreement." Off's palm are sweating. How could he win Gun's heart if they were separated for good?

"okay but Off please don't make it long and sign it immediately. I won't stay in Bangkok any longer." Gun pleaded.

"Are you going back to Chiang Mai?"

"No." Off breathe hitched. "I'll going back to US. I have movie projects need to finish" Gun explain. It was as if Off's world suddenly collapsed.

"How long you gonna stay here?" Off's heart beating nervously. He wish Gun will say 2 years.

"60 days"

"only 2 months?!" Off exclaimed surprisingly.

Gun was taken aback because Off suddenly yelled. "Yea, we'll just gonna finish shooting in Mt. Shannon then we will be back to US to produce the movie" Gun don't know why he was telling Off his plan.

'as if Off is interested to know' Gun thought while mentally rolling his eyes.

Off need to make Gun fall inlove in 2 months. Is that possible? How he would start?

"I will sign the divorce papers if..." Off cut what he was going to say. He was thinking what the best way how to get his babii again.

"if what?" Gun impatiently asked him.

"If you let me tag along with you in your shooting location. I will stay with you" Off smiled.

Gun is hesitating at first. He don't think it's a good idea Off will stick on him. What if he won't control his feelings and---

"I won't sign the divorce papers if you gonna decline. You will gonna use my last name forever and worst, they will know that the great director Gun Atthaphan was already married 5 years ago" Off smirked as he saw Gun's flustered face. "Wow, I already forsee the drama all over the world... Especially in your fans" Off shoot daggers at Gun by looking at him intently.

"Okay! As if I have a choice" Gun rolled his eyes. "I'll just gonna send the details"

"Hmm" Off shortly reply. Off wants to shout in happiness but he act cool. He just looked at Gun blankly. "Can I go then?"