Chapter 15

OFF POV

"Shit where am I?" I mumbled. I was walking around and I don't have idea where the hell on earth am I.

I lost after I leave Gun earlier. When I saw him on the ground laying down and seeing him hurt makes me feel guilty. It's his fault! If he can sense that I'm really pissed and I'm trying to ignore him it will not gonna happened. If he didn't bugged and teased me I won't push him. If he doesn't makes me confused and flattered whenever he's being sweet with me I will not avoid him. But I still have done it, I hurt him.

I'm not in my mind when I pushed him. It just like,, it so hot and I'm very exhausted then he suddenly cling on me. I really feel sticky that time becuase of my sweat but Gun teased me. But I shouldn't hurt him like that, right? I may be too much.

"What I should need to worry is, where's Gun?" I asked quietly to myself. It's late and the worst, I can't remember the way back to Phunsawat residency. I walk around an hour and it's already dark.

'Why this place is so big?!'

"Hi" I was fucking startled when suddenly a guy called me. I turned to look at him. "Are you lost?"

The guy is so tall, he's taller than me. He have a big and muscular body. He is white but not as white as me. He look good to be honest but of course i look better. This guy seems nice. I really need his help now.

"Oh yes, can you help me—" I didn't finish my sentence when someone called me.

"Off!" It was mom. Finally, I can go home. I badly want to rest.

"Mom?" Mom run towards us while his chasing some air.

"Where have you been? We are all worrying at you" she scolded me like I'm 7 year old boy. She embarrassed me in this guy.

'Is Gun worrying about me also?'

I really want to ask that to my mom but I keep it too myself. I don't want to look so obvious.

"Let's go. Your grandpa is worrying" Then I noticed that mom dragged me. I don't have a chance to ask the name of the guy.

When we got to Phunsawats mansion the people around are walking back in forth uneasy. Auntie Lucy is talking on the phone and she look worried.

"We're here" Mom announced. They all look at me with concern in their eyes.

"We're so worried to you, son" Gun's mom walked toward us.

"I got lost earlier and I don't know way back here" I rubbed my head. "Please excuse me for a while. I'll just take a bath" I spoke softly. They just nodded so I went straight to Gun's room

I wonder if Gun is inside. If he's worried also. I hope so.

But I'm so dissapointed when I got inside the room. He look so chill, he even laughing while playing on his phone. He glanced at me for a while then he stop laughing. His face became serious.

No one throw a word. I don't know what should I say. He look mad at me. I want to say sorry but how? I'm ashamed. I saw he has a small bandage on his left elbow. The guilt is eating my soul. I just walk to bathroom to have a shower without talking to him.

While the water from the shower running down my body my thoughts are running on me mind also. I really want to run and hug him when I saw him. I want to caress his wound in his left elbow. I want to say sorry.

After I finished showering I decided to ask an apology. I can't stand that we avoiding each other. I don't want to hurt him.

"Gun can I talk to y—" I said softly but I didn't finish talking he stood out of his bed and walk away. He harshly closed the door.

'He really mad at me'

I feel my knees weaken. I sat on the bed weakly and weedy. I washed my face with my both hand.

Knock knock~~

I immediately stood expecting it was Gun but I got dissapointed again when I saw one of the maid came.

"Sir, your grandpa is calling you. The dinner is ready"

"Okay I'll just gonna follow" I smiled fakely.

I got on the dinning room and I saw Gun talking happily while the oldies are laughing. He seemed he's not mad anymore. Gun is back to his usual self. I smiled dumbfoundedly at him. I thought he will greet me or what but he just ignore me and he stop talking. He look at the empty plate in front of him.

"Off, son have a seat" Gun's dad notice my presence.

'What should I do now? I don't want to be awkward in front of them.'

I will just gonna act that Gun and I are still okay. I walked closer to Gun then I kissed his head before I sat beside him. He seems surprised what I did. His eyes widen and he look at me confused.

We eat while chitchatting but I just focusing on Gun. I'm staring at him the whole dinner. I could sense that he feel uncomfortable at my stare.

"I'm finished! Goodnight krub" Gun immediately stood then he wai'ed before walking fast out of the dinning area.

I suddenly stood and I drank the water before I chase Gun. I didn't say a word to the elders.

"Gun wait!" I run upstairs. I keep running after him. "I said wait" I caught him above. I back hugging him tightly like I'm afraid to let him go.

He tried to remove my hands around his waist but I just hold him tighter. "Arrgghhh Off, remove your hands" He trying to unclasp but I didn't let him.

"No not until you let me talk to you" I stubbornly said.

"Let me go or I'll break your bones?" Gun threatened me. I got goosebumps and to be honest I'm scared. I don't have a choice but to let go of him. "Don't talk to me for a while" He seriously said before he went to his room.

'I should give him a space for awhile. This might be good to us, I won't have hard time to avoid me'

I walk defeatedly back downstairs until in the living room.

"Baby, where is your fiancee?" mom asked me.

"He's on his room" I said nonchalantly.

"We will talk about your upcoming wedding tomorrow" my grandfather inform. I just nod absent-minded...

'WHAT?! THE WEDDING?! OH FUCK!!'

"I'm so excited. What should be the theme of their wedding?" I heard my mom said.

I feel like a big bucket with full of water and ice poured over my body. I feel tense and I'm sweating even though it's cold here.

'I forgot that we are here for the unexpected marriage'