Chapter 22

Third Person POV

"Are you all set? Did you prepare all of your stuffs?" Gun's mother announced.

"Aye aye captain!" They all shouts in sync except to the two elders.

"I can't here you!" Gun's mom chant

"Aye aye captain!" They chant as well while saluting to their leader, Gun's mom.

"Ohhhh~" Gun sing in a long pause then he continued sing again "Who lives in a pinneapple under the sea?
(Spongebob Squarepants)" Gun also do the high pitched second voice. "Absorbent and yellow and porous is he? (Spongebob Squarepants)
If nautical nonsense be something you wish? (Spongebob Squarepants) Then drop on the deck and flop…"

Gun did not finish singing when Off put his hand on Gun's mouth. Gun look at him and glare deadly. Off just laugh how naughty his fiancee is.

'The playful and cheerful Gun is back' Off smiled absently.

"Stop singing. Let's go before we got stuck on traffic" He said on the smaller guy who still glaring at him. Off didn't get his hand off to Gun until they got inside the van.

Phunsawat and Adulkittiporn family will go to check and stay one week on the beach wedding venue. They will have a vacation on that beach for 5 days and Saturday is the most waited wedding of Off and Gun. The two are excited to have a vacation in beach yet they are nervous at their upcoming wedding. They said to themselves that they will just go with the flow.

After 1 hour trip they finally reached their destination. The scenery is calming and peaceful. There's a lot of tourists but it's not that crowded. They have their own business and own world.

Both Gun and Off likes the sea. Last time Off saw sea was when the first time he get here in Chiang Mai and their grandfathers announced that he will marrying the spoiled brat son of Uncle Victor. He got mad so he went outside to breathe but he got lost and he didn't know that he already reach the side sea.

Off smiled remembering the first day he got in Chiang Mai. He never thought that he will be trouble waiting him here? But eventually that trouble before is Off now accepting and loving it. Especially when he knew and met the naughty kid that we will marrying soon.

"Let me help you with that" Off said more on command. He saw Gun carrying two big full bags. Gun look struggling but he can carry that. They are now talking to the receptionist to check in.

"No thanks" he smile to assure Off that he can do it alone.

"Okay, just give me the one bag" Off insisted.

"I already said no. I can carry my things" Gun rolled his eyes. He gets annoyed with Off after Off confessed his feelings to him. He always stick on Gun even though their parents were not around. Sometimes Gun enjoy seeing Off being clingy to him but he can't stand the corny and cheesy pickup lines of Off.

Off look around and he saw some tourists in their age staring at Gun. So he need to be exact clingy to show to the people that he's taken by him.

"Give me that or I'll kiss you?" Off leaned a bit to whisper Gun in the ear. Gun blush madly when he hear Off. Off is not joking when he say that. He will kiss Gun here in front of guests and their parents.