Chapter 2

Off POV

I decided to go back to Phunsawat's residency. The sun is already gone, the place is dim. I'm on my way to the mansion, I feel something bad happened so I walked quickly.

When I got to the house my parents were not there anymore. I'm so nervous, my anxiety attacking me.

'what if they leave me here? They don't love me anymore so that they abandoned me easily with-'

my thought cut when I heard the door opened and someone enter the house. GUN.

'-with this spoiled, hard-headed, nuisance, annoying, little piece of shit kid?' I mentally rolled my eyes.

We stared at each other eyes before he spoke "Hey" he said while walking to me. I didn't answer him I just raised one eyebrow. "Did you see my parents?"

I still didn't respond. I still glare at him. He frowned. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" he exclaimed.

"I'm not hey. So I won't answer you" I said seriously as I crossed my arms around my chest.

Gun rolled his eyes. 'Damn I want to take that pupil out of his eyes. "Okay, okay... So what's your name again?" he asked awkwardly as he rubbed his nape.

"What the hell?! You're going to marry me and until now you don't know my name? Gosh, your unbelievable" I said in disbelief.

"Jeez! What marry are you saying?! I won't marry you! stop dreaming!" he burst out laughing as he clutched his stomach.

"I--" I trailed off. 'why did I say that? Arrghhh now he thought I want to marry him. You're idiot Off! "DAMN IT! I WON'T MARRY YOU EITHER! DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF, YOU LITTLE SH-" I didn't finish my sentence when the helper cut me off.

The helper ran closer to us. "thank God you two already here.." she's breathing heavily. "your parents looking at both of you..." she said panting "they can't contact neither one of you" she added

"What happened nanny?" Gun said worriedly.

"Mr. Ben brought to the hospital after you and Sir Off go," she said looking at us. "He got a heart attack" she added quietly as he looks on the ground.

"WHAT?!" my world stopped after I heard what the helper said.

I suddenly run outside. 'I want to go to hospital as soon as possible I want to see grandpa.' My eyes getting wet, I'm trying not to cry. When I got on outside of the gate I suddenly remember that I don't have a car.

Shit!

My knees get weaker. "Arrghhh!" I shouted in frustration as I gripped my hair tightly with both hands.

*Beep~

I was startled then I turned where the sound coming from.

"Hey! Don't you want a ride to the hospital?" Gun said inside the car.

I just stared at him. He's a lifesaver

*Beep~
*Beep~
*Beep~

He beeps his car annoyingly. Fuck I think my ears are bleeding. If I didn't just need his help I would beat this little man.

"you don't want to? Okay!" he said as he drives a little.

I called him "GUN! WAIT! I'LL COME WITH YOU!" I yelled as run towards his car.