Chapter 13

Third Person POV

"Give me your key" Off waits Gun to give his key of his car. Gun just looked at him confused.

"Why?" the shorter one asked. He was carrying a lot of bags that he bought in the night market.

"I will drive home. You look tired" Off following behind his finance back. He can't hold Gun's hand because the younger both hands are occupied by carrying bags.

"Nah, I can manage- hey! What are you doing?!" Gun exclaimed when Off frisk all over of Gun's body and Off slowly lowered his hand down to the shorter guy butt. Gun's widen suddenly widen like it was going to pop out. Gun was really surprised when he felt Off's hand was on his butt pocket, his heart skip a beat.

"Arrghhh! Where is it" Off mumbled under his breath while searching Gun's key.

He can't find it. Off is not aware on what he was doing. He don't know that Gun is uncomfortable that Off touching Gun's body especially in his butt. The younger lad just froze like he saw a ghost.

"Finally!" the taller guy cheered happily when he got Gun's key. Gun still not move and he froze on his spot. "Hey! Are you okay? You look pale" Off checked Gun's face but the shorter boy didn't answer him. He still stunned "You might tired. Let's go" Then he held Gun's wrist and Off dragged him where Gun park his car.

When they reached on the parking lot Off got the bags out of his hand then he put it inside on his finance car. Then he went to the driver seat and he starts the engine. Off was puzzled when Gun still standing outside of his car. 'The hell! He spacing out again!' Off thought while staring at Gun. But they need to go now! He's fuel is running out and it's already late. Off irritatedly beeped the car horn loud. He chuckled when he saw how Gun flinched and back to himself. Gun glared at Off deadly before he hopped inside of the car.

"What is your problem asshole?!" Gun exclaimed angrily while Off is driving off.

"I should ask you that, what is your problem? Why are you spacing out?" Off chuckled as he glancing at the guy sat beside him.

"Yeah right you just harass me earlier" Gun said sarcastically while he positioned himself to send the deadly glares to Off.

"What are you talking about?" Off glanced at Gun for a seconds then he turned his gaze back to the rode.

"You fucking touched me then you... You squeeze my butt dammit!" Gun is madly blushing. He's cheeks is red as tomato. He is really embarrassed.

"Hahaha I just can't resist your fluffy butt" Absent-mindedly Off replied.

"What the fuck!?" Gun exclaimed then he rubbed his both temple. His head is aching so he decided to take a nap. While the taller lad just focusing on the rode, driving.

After an hour Off finally park Gun's car on their garage safely. He turned to Gun who still slept soundly. Off took off his seatbeat then he leaned slightly to Gun. He also take off Gun's seatbelt carefully, he was afraid he would wake up the younger one. Off leaned closer again to studied Gun's face features.

'The nuisance eyes are close tightly, his cheeks look so fluffy, his eyebrows are perfect, he has pointed nose, he breath evenly and those soft plump irresistible red lips are slightly parted.' Off thought while dumbfoundedly leaning on his finance face closer again. He caressed Gun's cheek and his one hand holding the seatbelt at Gun's side to support Off's weight.