Chapter 58

Third Person POV

After Gun and Off arrived at the hospital, Gun ran inside hurriedly. He didn't even wait Off to off the engine of his car.

Off parked the car near then he followed Gun inside of the hospital. He saw Gun outside of the emergency room while he was talking to a woman.

"Auntie... Wh-here is J-Jane? Is s-she o-okay? I n-need to c-check h-her" Gun is stuttering and he was out of breath. He ran as fast as he could earlier.

Jane's mom just stared the floor, crying and shaking her head rapidly. She can't form a word. She can't even take the fact...

"Jane is gone."

At the simple three words, Gun's world seems ruined just like a snap on his hand. He stopped breathing for a while. His throat suddenly dry and the time seemed became slowing.

Gun didn't feel the warm tears slowly falling down to his face. He could feel his knees are trembling. Gun can't believe what he was just heard.

Gun knows earlier about this but he can't accept it. He can't believe this is happening.

"No... No... NOOO!!" Gun shouted as he kneel down the floor. He can't stand anymore. As if all of his energy gone.

"My beloved *hic* daughter leave *hic* us so early" Jane's mother is sobbing. She still staring at her feet while crying.

"This is not true... I know Jane will never leave me like this. She won't. She will never not!" Gun mumbled as he covered his face with his both hands.

They were like not for a moment. Off just looked at Gun and Jane's mother from not far. He is standing in the side staring at how devastated Gun is. Off felt a pang on his heart.

'If I will be gone that would be your reaction also?' Off wonder. Off is also sad at Jane's unexpected death. And also hurt seeing Gun crying like that.

Off wants to ran and stay at Gun's side but just let Gun and Jane's mom have a privacy to talk. He will never leave Gun. He will stay on where he was standing until Gun look for him.

Jane's mother kneel down beside at Gun and she hug him tightly. Gun cried even harder.

"Gun, don't cry Jane didn't want to see you crying" Jane's mom whispered between their hugs.

Gun tried to prevent his sob. He hugged back Jane's mom.

'the pain I feel is twice the pain she feels right now. I need to be strong for them now that her daughter is gone' Gun thought.

Jane's mom parted the hugs and he held Gun's both shoulders. They are looking at each other. Jane's mother smiled sadly. She wiped Gun's tears that falling.

"Gun, thank you." She started. Gun don't get her.

"No auntie. I should be apologizing you for not telling what is Jane's situation from the start. You trusted me but..." Gun realized that all of this is his fault. "I'm so sorry. If I tell you earlier this will never be happen, maybe Jane is still alive. This is all my fau---"