Chapter 26

Third Person POV

"Off and Gun, sitting on the sand, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~~" The couple jumped in surprise when someone behind them sing teasingly loud.

Gun frowned when he saw his friends laughing at Mike who sing them. Gun stand up, do so Off. They cleaned their clothes while looking at Mike, White and Joss confused.

"Why are you here?" Gun crossed his arms.

"Ouch it seems you don't like us here" Joss put his hands as he act like he was hurt on that spot.

"Yes, we don't like you here" Off said. He don't know but Off is still threatened on Joss presence.

Gun elbowed Off stomach without turning to him. "It's not what I meant. All I mean is, how did you know we are here? We didn't expect you all coming here" Gun awkwardly smiled.

"Well, we won't gonna miss the wedding of our baby" White with a big smile showing his white perfect teeth.

"Hey hey, he is MY baby!" Off jokingly complained and that was earned a smack on his head coming from Gun. Off just keep his mouth and pouted his lips

"Hahahaha OMG man! You are not even married yet you already under by Gun" Mike teased Off and they all laugh out loud.

"Hey I'm not under! I just love him that much, I don't want to make him angry" Off defended himself.

The tumultuous laughter earlier was replaced by a deafening silence. Gun clique glanced at each other before they all look at Off and Gun in schock and surprise expression.

"Did I heard it correctly? Love? You love our friend?" Joss asked Off in disbelief.

"Yeah, have a problem with that?" Off said proudly. He even raise his chin like he was challenging Joss. Joss shook his head slowly like he was not agreeing on that.

"Ayiee so this marriage is not for your grandfathers anymore?" White said.

"Offgun is real! Woohhh" Mike shouted.

"Offgun married! Yesss!" White shouted as well.

"Offgun endgame! Ahhh!" Mike yelled.

Gun's cheeks is already red like tomato. And Off is cheering with Gun's crazy friends. They look idiot on what they are doing, some of the tourists glancing and looking at him oddly.

-----------------

"Where's the marshmallows?" Gun asked excitedly. They will going to have a small bonfire beside the sea and they are preparing now.

"Here!" Off waved the 3 big packs of marshmallows.

"Gun! Gun! Gun! Faster!" Mike kept knocking and shouting outside of Offgun's cottage.

"Mike you are so noisy! Dammit" Gun whined as he opened the door widely.

"Let's go, they are all there" Mike dragged Gun outside.

"Papii closed the door!" Gun shouted before Mike drag him away of their cottage.

Off smiled like stupid jackass when Gun called him Papii again. He missed it. Off went to the place where they held the bonfire but the smile still on his lips.