Chapter 39

Off POV

I'm tired. I'm tired crying. I'm so freaking tired of everything. I'm tired to live. Five days already passed but I'm still mourning at my grandpa loss and Gun's disappearance. I didn't talk to anyone. I lock myself in my room.

I already told my parents what happened to me and Gun but I didn't say that it because of Namtan. I want don't to involve Namtan.

They are all angry at me of course. They didn't check me up here. They didn't talk to me as well. They didn't even ask me if his son is okay but it's totally fine, I deserve this treatment I know. The must hated me because I'm a worthless jerk.

*Phone vibrate*

I lazily get my phone to check who texted.

Tawan
Bro Arm and I worrying at you. Are you okay?

Me
I'm fine.

Tawan
Let's drink to talk about your problems.

Me
Tay I can handle myself.

Tawaan
Off, it much better if you share your problem to us. We are brothers right? What the problem one of us is the problem of all. You can trust me and Arm.

Me
Okay fine

Tawan
Good! Meet us here in Timeless Bar. Arm and I already here.

Me
Coming.

That jerk. How can I say no if they already on the bar? I just change quickly then I go where Arm and Tay are.

"Off!" Arm wave his hand on the air when he saw me coming.

When I reached their table I lazily throw my body to the chair. I quickly snatched the glass of alcoholic drink Tay was drinking then I chugged it straight.

Damn it's bitter    (>_<)

"Hello to you too" Tay said sarcastically while glaring at me.

"what do you want to me? Why did you want me to go here?" I asked nonchalantly as I poured the drink on my glass.

"Are you okay?" Arm asked worriedly.

"What do you think?" I smiled, showing my full teeth.

"You're not" Tay butt in.

I just raised my one eyebrow.

"I know you are not okay. Look at yourself, you faking your smile and your eyes are still swollen. It seems you been crying a lot and you didn't sleep well" Tay added as he studied my face.

"Off what's the problem? We will do everything to help you" Arm said.

I sigh. I was carrying these pains inside of me. I can't really hold it on myself alone anymore.

"Gun broke up with me" I looked at my glass. I heard them gasped in shocked.

"What?! Why? What happened?" Tay asked with full of concern.