Chapter 23

Off POV

"Let's take bath. You look cold" I'm worried Gun to get cold. He's lips aren't red usual. But he's so stubborn and he still want to stay and swim here. We also been swimming in the sea for 2 hours and this guy have no plan leave.

"No. You go first if you want. I still want to swim" Gun swim away from me but I hold his one foot to stop him. He stand and glare at me deadly.

"I said that's enough. Let's go" I hold his wrist but he brushed it off easily.

"I said No!" he stubbornly replied.

"Don't be hard headed!" I walk closer to him but he run away. I'm chasing him in the sea. Some of the tourist looking at us because Gun keep shouting No while running.

"Nooooo!" He whined loudly when I caught him. I grabbed his waist by my one arm. I carried him up easily because the water lessen his weight. When we got in the shore I put him in the sand before I carried him in a bridal style. "Ai'Off! Let me go! Ahhhh! Nooo! Let me go!" Gun kept shouting and I think my ears are bleeding.

"Shh lower your voice. The guests are looking at us" I whispered. Gun look around and he got blushed when he noticed that the tourist on the beach looking and smiling at us. I still carrying Gun in a bridal style until we reached our cottage.

I put Gun down when he got in the front door of our bathroom. He turned to me and he look at me oddly "Can I take a bath first?"

"Why would I wait if we could shower together" I smile sweetly. Gun grimaced like he isn't agree at my suggestion.

"Hell no!" He growled.

"Okay. You wait here until your eyes turn into white. I will take a long bath first" I immediately step inside the bathroom and I close the door leaving Gun standing outside.

I get my T-shirt and shorts off leaving me on a boxer shorts. When I was about to step inside the bathtub Gun knocked the door harshly. I smirked absent-minded. I know he I'm gonna won.

I open the door and I saw him uneasy. "What?" I act like I'm irritated.

"Can I go inside? I'm gonna pee!" he hold his balls while jumping.

"Okay but I won't go out" I crossed my arms.

"Okay, okay. Move" Gun pushed me aside then he run inside. I wait him until he was finished peeing.

"Are you done?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he answered before he faced me.

"C'mon let's take a bath. Don't say no." I immediately locked the door. "Your trembling in cold" I scoffed.

"b-but.." he hesitantly said.

"No buts" I stepped closer then I slowly get his T-shirt off. I was about to pull his shorts down when he stop me.

"I can take it" Gun nervously move away and he get his shorts off. He was now on his boxer shorts as I am. I stared at his cute face to his chest to his flat toned stomach to his small waist to his...