Chapter 42

Third Person POV

"Why so quiet all of the sudden?" Jane asked Gun while she was eating fastfoods they brought in drive thru.

"Are you sure you can eat all of that?" Gun glanced at Janes 3 big plastic bags with full of foods.

Gun know that she is pregnant and she needs to eat alot but isn't it too much?

"Hey you don't answer my questions" Jane pouted cutely.

"Nothing. I'm just tired" Gun asnwered her. He know Jane, she won't stop asking until you answer her.

"Are you sure its just that?" Jane said suspiciously as her eyebrows raising.

"Yes" the Gun focused on the road again.

They are driving in silence when Jane speak suddenly.

"Stop!" She yelled.

Gun panicked as he immediately stumped the break and he looked at Jane's womb nervously.

"What? Are you okay?" Gun worriedly check Jane.

"I'm okay. What are you talking about?" Jane rolled her eyes. "I want you to set aside your car there" she pointed the side of the road.

"Why?" Gun asked curiously.

"Just do it!" Jane demanded. Gun don't have a choice but to do what Jane's want.

Gun park the car beside. He just stared at Jane who was peaking her head out of the window of the car.

"Hun, come here" Jane called.

Gun absent-mindedly forwarded. "What?" Gun's asked her. He was close enough to Jane's back.

"I'm not calling you" Jane glance at him. "I'm calling the kids" Jane smiled staring at the kids running to them. A homeless kids.

"Hello Phi" one of the kid greet Jane.

"Hi. Are you complete?" Jane asked the kids. She still inside of the car.

"Yes phi" kids say in sync. There are around 12 kids outside.

"Okay, wait" Jane sit on her chair straight as Gun move backward a bit.

Jane unlocked the door as she slightly open the car door. Gun immediately hold her hand.

"Where are you going?" Gun raised his eyebrow.

"Calm down. Just wait me here" Jane completely opened the door then she went out to get the foods at the back of the car. "Kids line up all of you will have this" Jane smiled seeing kids smiles.

Jane distribute the fast foods they brought to the kids. She purposely brought a lot for the homeless kids.

Gun just stare at Jane from inside. He smiled dumbfoundedly when Gun saw Jane giving the foods to kids.