Chapter 34

Third Person POV

Gun stare at Off for a moment before he walked away. Off immediately stand to chase him but before he could run Namtan grabbed his wrist.

"Off where are you going?" Off turned to Namtan.

"Namtan please. Can we talk later? I need to go sorry" Off softly removed Namtan's hand on his wrist.

Gun walking as fast as he could. His tears flowing down on his cheeks continuously. He wiped his tears away harshly. 'That's why I don't want to love someone. Love does nothing good but pain' He thought as still walking to nowhere. Gun didn't know where he will go. He just kept walking. If he could walk away away all of his problem he already did but...

"Gun, wait me up. I need to talk to you" Off run faster when he saw Gun walking away. Gun didn't dare to turn or look Off.

When Off finally caught him he immediately back hugged Gun. He hold Gun's waist like he was afraid to let it go. Off starting to cry endlessly.

"Gun please" Off whispered. Gun try to remove Off's hands on his waist but Off just hugged him even more.

"Let go Off" Gun said coldly.

"Gun please talk to me first" Off begged.

"Okay! I'll let you explain yourself" Off immediately turned Gun to looked at him. Off was happy. At least Gun give him a chance to explain himself.

"I know this is all my fault. But Gun, you know how much I lov—"

"Cut that bullshit Off!" Gun yelled. He was tired. He was fucking tired at his lies.

"Gun it was true. I do really love you" Off gets Gun's both hands. "I will clean my mess after the burial of my grandpa."

Gun pulled his hands out of Off. "If you do really love me, why did you lie on me?! I trusted you.." Gun prevent himself not to cry.

"Gun, I never lie on you" Off said lowly. Gun got confused. He frowned looking at Off. "I don't lie because in the first place, you'd never ask."

"Wow!" Gun exclaimed sarcastically as he pulled his hair up. Off is trembling, he knows what he said is not right. Off feel stupid. He wants to kill himself in front of Gun. "So, it's my fault that I didn't ask you before if you already had a girlfriend?! Don't tell me it is my fault because I believed on everything what you said?! Is it also my fault why I fell on you?" Gun can't help but to cry. He already give in himself to Off. He starting to learn love again.

Off take a step to hold Gun but the smaller guy walk backwards. Off stop stepping forward he don't want to scare Gun. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. You don't have fault babii" Off voice is also trembling.

"You cheated on Namtan, Off. You even used me for cheating on your girlfriend." Gun can't still believe Off girlfriend was his ex girlfriend. "How could you hide this on me?! Why didn't you tell in the first day? You can easily say 'Gun don't fall for me because I already had a girlfriend' as simple as that Off!" Gun yelled.

"because I never know I fell in love on you. You don't know how I tried to control myself not to fall for you. I even avoided and push you away but nothing happened. I fell harder every fucking day!"