Chapter 9

Third Person POV

The sun is rise but both Gun and Off are still sleeping. Off comfortably spooning Gun while the shorter one hugging his pillow. Gun sleepily turned to Off and he put his pillow aside then he hug Off back. Off pulled him closer to his chest and Gun comfortably rest his head on the top of Off. They don't know what they are doing because they are still in sleepy state. The two still enjoying the warm they received from each other bodies.

Minutes had passed and Gun slowly open his eyes. He move his head a bit as he rubbed his eye. Off groaned a protest as he felt cold as Gun pulled his head slowly to his chest.Off still didn't open his eyes. He pulled Gun again but this time he hugged Gun tighter. Gun immediately waken up, his eyes widen as he saw their position.

'Shit! They did cuddle all night? No way in hell!!!' Gun is mentally screaming.

He move his body to get out of Off hugs but the older one just tighten his hug even more. And he put his thigh on the hips of Gun. Off open his eyes a little to see the reaction of his little devil. Gun frowned and blushing. Off didn't know if he blushed because of anger or because he is shy. But one thing Off felt, he is enjoying the annoyed and irritated Gun.

Gun move his hips hoping Off would let go of him this time but it was a wrong move of him. His eyes got widen even more and he froze on his paste. He didn't move again, nervously would feel it again. Gun is blushing madly because of embarrassment.

Off wants to laugh so hard as he saw Gun's face became more reddened like a tomato because Gun accidentally rubbed his hips on Off's morning wood when Gun moved. Gun froze and never tempting to move again. But Off purposely came closer and rubbed his bulge on Gun's hips again. Gun eyes widen again, his eyes would gonna pop out anytime soon. Off can't help but to laugh.

Gun look at him deadly. He kicked Off with all of his force then Off fell on the ground "Damn you pervert!" Gun growled as he sat on the top of the bed.

"huh pervert?" Off reacted like an innocent child as he got up and look and came closer to his fiancee.

"Don't you dare to come closer to me" Gun said nervously as he saw the bulge of Off visibly on his boxer. Off wearing thin shirt and boxers and Gun wear the same.

"why you suddenly afraid of me, My love?" Off smirked like a devil that Gun was afraid of.

'Damn! I never thought I would enjoy the game of Gun doing to me. Looking at his face nervously flustered make me want to tease him even more. Now I'm enjoying his game.' Off thought to himself while walking closer to Gun seductively.

Gun move backwards until his back hits the headboard of his bed.

'fuck! What is gotten on the head of this jerk? Why is he acting so weird?' Gun thought.

"What do you want?!" Gun exclaimed but he obviously nervous.

"You" Off replied and the smirk on his face is still there. Out of nowhere, Off pulled Gun's feet and the younger one laid his back on the bed and Off crawled in the top of him and pinned Gun.

Off slowly leaned and kisses his neck and the shorter boy trying his best to get out of him but he uncomfortably move because everytime Gun move he touch Off bulge and he don't like it!!

Off hold his laughter. He don't know how long he could held laughter while seeing Gun on his nervous state right now. Off peppering kisses on his neck coz he knows he got easily tickle on that part.