He lifted his head up, still without looking at Jay. "But if he is going to hate me for something that is not my fault and perhaps even take my family away from me... then that wouldn't be my fault. And I'd rather have my little sister growing up without knowing me, than her not knowing the real me."

He closed his eyes for a second before he continued, his head leaning against the headrest. "Jay... I don't want to let you go. You're one of the few people who really know me and accept me for who I am. I don't want to give that up."

Jay had listened to him in silence, but now Levi opened his eyes and looked at him, he felt it was expected of him to say something.
"So... what do you wanna do now?" He asked, still a bit unsure of what exactly Levi meant to say.

"Jay, will you be my boyfriend?"
"Are... you sure you wanna do this? I mean, if your dad finds out-"
"Yes, I'm sure." Levi smiled at him. "What, are you gonna say no?"

"Hey, don't use that word when I'm here!" Jay tried to sound angry, but he couldn't hide the excitement in his voice. "I'd love to be your boyfriend, Levi Minnie Anderson." He finally said.

"It's not Minnie." Levi protested, while Jay pulled him in for a hug.
"It is now." Jay said, and he continued to hold Levi for a while.
Then he finally pulled back, only to hold Levi's face between his hands.

He kissed Levi's forehead, and looked him in the eyes again. "Gosh, I've been wanting to do this for so long." He mumbled, and leaned in to kiss Levi.

Suddenly, he was distracted by a faint sound, that quickly became louder and louder.
It took him a while, and then he recognized it.

"Oh, f*ck." He said as he realized it was his alarm that had just started going off.
"Jeez, it didn't even wait for me to kiss him."

Levi frowned. "What? Jay, aren't you going to pick up, it's Felix."
Jay looked up, to see his phone in Levi's hand.
"Oh... I thought it was my alarm." Jay grinned, a bit embarrassed.

He quickly grabbed his phone, and accepted the call.
"Jay, you do realize you also had to come back to pick us up, right?"
"Yes, I do. I'll just go drop my boyfriend off at him home, and then I'll come back for you guys, don't worry."

"Alright then." Felix said. "Be careful, because if my car is damaged in any way I'll personally beat you up."
Jay started laughing. "Good luck with that." He hung up the phone, and looked back at Levi who was staring at him with a shocked look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked, while he put his phone back down.
"My boyfriend?" Levi repeated what he had said to Felix just now.
Jay smiled cutely at him, hoping he wasn't too upset. "I mean... they were gonna find out soon anyway."

~~~~

《NICK'S POV》

"So?" Nick asked as soon as Felix got off the phone with Jay.
"He said he's gonna drop his boyfriend off first, and then he'll come back to pick us up."

Matt choked on his drink that he had ordered, since they had been waiting  for a while.
Alex didn't say anything, he just looked Felix as if he had seen a ghost.
Nick quickly turned to look at Riven, who had the same reaction as Felix.

"His boyfriend?" Alex finally asked.
Felix nodded, not sure why they were acting this strange. "Yes, his boy- OH MY GOD JAY HAS A BOYFRIEND!"
A few people who were walking by gave them a weird look.

"Shh!" Matt tried to calm Felix down. "If this is true, I'm sure they wouldn't want us to be telling anyone, since we all know they're not gonna be openly dating anytime soon."

"Woah." Nick smiled. "I can't believe Jay actually convinced him... With the way he was acting today I thought he had given up already."
"Perhaps Levi decided he wanted to date him after all?" Matt suggested.

"I don't think so." Alex went against him. "I have known Levi for nearly 12 years, and spending all that time with him has made it quite clear how much he loves and cares for his family. I don't think he'd want to do anything to potentially hurt them."

Nick interrupted their conversation.  "But he's dating him now anyway. So he might have realized he wouldn't be wrong for being with him."
He looked at Riven, who hadn't said anything yet. "Riv, what do you think?"

Riven shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea. It's up to them to tell us what exactly happened anyway."
"I agree." Felix sighed. "Matt, give me some of your coke, please. I need something to cool myself down with because I'm pretty overwhelmed right now."

"So we're just going to be stuck here waiting for him, wondering what happened all this time?" Nick wondered out loud.
"Well, you guys are. Me and Alex are gonna have to leave soon, since the bus is going to be leaving in a while."

"Matt, you can also just stay and go with them, I mean Felix is going to have to drop Jay off as well, so he could just take you there as well since you live together." Alex said, while he got up from his chair.

"Ahh, that makes sense, you should do that Matt." Nick agreed.
"Woah, why didn't anyone ask me?" Felix sounded a bit confused. "Isn't that like my car?"

"Ahh Felix, don't be like that." Nick smiled. "You're not going to make a fuss over something this small, are you?"
"Well, I'm leaving then." Alex said his goodbyes, and since Felix didn't complain any more, Matt just stayed seated.

"Do you want to go to Riven's or to your own house?"
Nick didn't answer Felix immediately, but first looked at Riven, who was playing some game on his phone.
"Riven?"

"Hmm?" Riven looked up, to see everyone staring at him. "What's wrong?"
"Can I sleep over at your-"
"No." Riven interrupted, making it clear this wasn't open for discussion, after which he continued playing his game.

Felix gave Nick a look, and Nick made an expression with his face that made clear he had no idea what was going on either.
He sat back down next to Riven, and watched the game he was playing.

He heard Felix and Matt start a conversation in the background. He moved closer to Riven, and put his arm around Riven's shoulder, like he had done this morning. Riven didn't react to him.

"Riv... what's wrong?"
Riven didn't even look at him.
"I know you, Riven. I can tell when you're upset, and I know it is because of me."
Riven ended the game and put his phone back on the table, but meanwhile he still wasn't facing Nick.

"Riven... do you want to date for real?"
Riven quickly turned to look at Nick. "Shut up." He got up and left the shop.
Nick noticed Matt and Felix suddenly went silent, and knew they were now staring them, probably in disbelief of what they just heard.

Instead of trying to explain it to them, he got up and ran after his fake boyfriend. "Riven!" He yelled, as he sprinted past a group of young girls. He grabbed Riven by his arm, and pulled him so he turned around.

"Riven..." He realized he had no idea what he was going to say. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."
Riven frowned. "Told me what? Listen, I don't know what kind of joke you are trying to-"

"I like you."

《END OF THIS CHAPTER》

Eheheh finally a happy chapter, I really needed that haha