Chapter Four

Chapter Four

We all got our suitcases checked and everything sorted. Before we knew it we were on a plane headed to Europe.

“King Phabian, your guests will be arriving in a day’s time. Shall I prepare their guest room?” Angela stood promptly before her king.

“Yes, do so. Choose the finest linens; our guests shall be tended on hand and foot.”

“Yes Your Highness, shall I appoint them a maid?”

“That would be a wise point, do so.” The King continued writing on a parchment paper.

“Thanks Your Highness.” Angela excused her self and found a maid for the guests to be. She continued to get the rooms ready and began to clean up around the castle.

“Oh Angela! I need your assistance.” Princess Averill was in her chambers.

“Yes Princess Averill?”

“What do you know about the guests?”

“Princess I’m afraid I don’t know much. All I know is that there are three of them, I do not know of any other information that would suffice.”  Angela excused herself.

“Three, huh.” Princess Averill went to find her mother, who was usually in the court yard. She walked out and spotted her immediately. “Mother, what do you know about the guests?”

“I’m afraid we don’t know much. Why?”

“Why? Because we are letting some poor hormone raged teenagers impose on our lives! I do not think that is appropriate!” the Princess stomped her foot in anger like a child would.

“My dear Averill, you shall be nice to our guests, Phabian has a good feeling about them so hush up and be polite.”

“Mother!” the Queen gave her a stern look. “When do our guests arrive?” she tried to calm her anger.

“At the break of dawn, you do not have to come out of your chambers if you do not wish to see them, but they will stay here.” The Queen walked away leaving the Princess in rage.

The Queen walked inside and found Prince Adan. He quickly walked up to her and kissed her cheek.

“Mother, My brothers and I wish to go on a journey around our perimeter to insure no attacks will be held when guests are accommodating here. Is that alright with you?”

“Oh my wonderful Adan, that would be a great pleasure. When shall you be back?”

“We will be back in two days time, and not a minute late.” Prince Theodore spoke from across the room.

“Alright, have you told your father?”

“I just spoke with him he told us it would be fine, as long as we are here in time for the Welcome Ball.” Prince Alexander Added as he ran down the stairs.

“My sweet boys take care. Be back before the Welcome Ball. I will miss you dearly.” The Queen kissed their foreheads and dismissed them all.