Preface

Preface

“Before we continue with this Christian marriage between Prince Theodore and Madam Rose we must question if this is the appropriate action. Anyone apposed to this-” the door of the chapel slammed open causing everyone to jump.

“What on all that is well, is going on here?” King Phabian stood up and glared at the entrance. Nobody would ruin his son’s special day.

“Hush down Phabian, sit.” There was an old women standing at the door way, she was wearing a black dusty robe, it hid all of her except her boney fingers.

“How dare you address me by name? I am King Phabian, to you!” the king stepped into the aisle, blocking the women’s view. Queen Belinda followed right behind the King.

“Phabian!” the women yelled. “Do you, the almighty king, not recall a fair lady like me?” the old women chuckled; it was a high pitch ear splitting cackle.

“What is she saying?” Queen Belinda asked in a hushed tone.

“Queen Belinda,” The Witch spoke, “Phabian is a horrible creature-”

“Pandora!” the King yelled, recalling who this lady was.

As soon as the nobles heard the name they began to yell and panic. “Calm down!” the King yelled, “Panic will only make it worse!” everyone huddled in the corners of the chapel, kids held close to their mothers, husbands protecting their families.

“Ahh, you do remember.” She sat down in a seat near her. “Do you recall our deal? King Phabian.

“You mustn’t speak!” the Kings voice boomed.

“Do not order me around.” She threatened. Guards ran in and grabbed her tiny figure. She squealed and fumbled.

“Do not disobey the King.” A guard yelled at her.

“By the sight of your retched family, your three lads and gal will suffer a living hell unless they find any like thee. Immortals you shall become, cold as ice and heartless! May all hells possible happen to thee! And may impossible situations over come thee!” a guard split her throat open before she could continue. Disrespecting a king was a horrible task and it would end in death at once.

“Clean the blood.” King ordered some servants and obediently they began to clean. In the other corner of the castle Prince Theodore and Madam Rose were bickering.

“Did that Witch just curse your family?” Madam Rose looked frightened, pale, and somewhat jittery.

“I do not know I am afraid she could have done so.” The Prince gripped Rose’s hand.

“I am frightened. My love I do not think I could wed thee if a curse shall be held upon our heads. To think of what could happen!”

“Are you suggesting we terminate this?” Prince asked her quietly.

“I am afraid we should.” Rose let go of his hand and began to walk out. The King saw her actions and spoke immediately.

“You shall be banned from this kingdom for departing on this day! Be gone!” he yelled. Rose’s eyes glistened with tears as she looked back at the Royals with her head held high.

“You killed my mother! And now I will avenge thee!” she turned and ran away. Everyone was whispering.

“Nobody should speak of this day!” the King ordered. “Burn everything of thee wedding!”

Soon after Prince Alexander and Prince Adan returned from their voyage, hearing of what happened they all vowed not to love a soul, only pain would come. Princess Averill could not agree to such terms. She eventually did agree when her true love died at her feet from a terrible gun shot to the heart. He killed himself; he couldn’t stand the torment being with her caused him. Soon enough it did happen, the Kingdom was in desperate need.

Slowly but surely the rosy pink left their cheeks as their hearts knew no love and their Kingdom started to suffer from animals unknown and creatures only dark magic could produce.

** This is my baby, I hope you enjoyed! (:

-Maria-Celeste