Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

“Crissy I want you back,” his voice was faint; I could tell he had been crying. 

“Ayden?” I waited but he wouldn’t speak. “What are you talking about?”

“Give me another chance please Cris-”

“We got pizza.” Adan yelled as he walked into the house.

“Good because we are starving!” Honey yelled and ran up to him. She kissed him and grabbed the boxes in his hands. I quickly hung up the phone and walked over to Theo. He was holding another two boxes. He gave me a quick kiss and set the boxes on the kitchen table. 

“I can’t wait to eat!” Laci said as she sat next to Alex. We all sat around the huge table and began to eat. The guys had not touched their food. They just sat there still, like statues. 

“Eat,” I pointed at Theo’s pizza. 

“I have never eaten pizza before.” He told me. By the look on his face I could tell he was being honest. 

“Take a bite.” I ordered him. He slowly lifted the cheese filled pizza. He brought it to his lips and took a bite. Adan and Alex were staring at him intently. He didn’t speak for awhile. He analyzed every bite.

“This is actually really good.’’ Theo took another bite and set the pizza down. With that Alex and Adan took a huge bite out of their pizza. 

After we finished eating we all decided to head to bed. Theo walked beside me into his room. This house has many rooms but the Princes insisted that we spend the night in their rooms, for our protection. We got to his door and he opened it for me. I ran inside and threw myself on his bed. I wrapped the fluffy blankets around me. 

“Do you like my bed?” he grinned.

“Yes, it’s very soft.” I snuggled closer to the sheets. 

“May I join you?” he asked. I closed my eyes and nodded. 

I could hear his quiet steps on the soft carpet. The bed slightly dipped where he got on and he crawled up next to me. He lifted the sheets and slid next to me. I look at the floor where he used to be and saw his pants and shirt. I gawked and turned to face him.

I could see his muscular chest. I faked a cough and looked away from his body. He smirked and scooted closer to me. I placed my hand on his chest to slow him and looked into his eyes. Whatever I was thinking about it didn’t matter anymore. I removed my hand and he slid closer, his body was pressed against mine.

“Goodnight.” He kissed my forehead and closed his eyes. I shot him a confused glare. 

“Goodnight?” I was confused; by the looks of it I imagined something else happening. My eyebrows creased and I turned back around.

“Are you okay?” he asked me, by his tone I could tell he was clueless. 

“I’m fine, night.” I closed my eyes tight and began to sleep. 

I was standing in a field surrounded by tall grass. He was next to me, I couldn’t see him but I knew he was there. I ran my hand through the grass and I felt really happy. 

“I finally have you,” I felt his arms around me once more. “And I do not plan to let you get away.” I snuggled closer to him.

“I don’t ever want to leave you.” I felt his breath on my neck. 

“Kiss me,” he whispered. His strong arms spun me around. I looked up and I finally saw his face. My heart began to pound and my blood felt thicker in my veins. He leaned closer to me and before we could kiss my eyes shot open. I was sitting in a cloudy grave yard. I looked down; I was dressed in all black. I looked around me. There was only one gravestone. I read it out loud.

“Prince Theodore Royal, a beloved prince and husband.” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I jumped and sat up. I was drenched in sweat and I was panting. It was Theo; he was the one in my dreams, all of them. What did all this mean? I felt a huge lump in my throat and I began to quietly cry. I didn’t know why, all I knew was that this wouldn’t work. 

“What’s wrong?” he asked and he wrapped his arms around me. 

“It was you. In my dreams, you are in my head. I married you!” I began to cry some more. If only he knew. If he knew I saw him die. 

“What do you mean? I’m not married.” His jaw clenched. 

“When I was in Utah…” I began to explain all my dreams and what I thought they meant. The only thing I left out was the graveyard. “And I don’t know if it was my imagination, but I actually dreamed of you before I actually met you.”

“That can’t be, please tell me we weren’t married.” He let me go and moved away from me. “Please!” He yelled, “Tell me you are lying!” he grabbed my shoulders and shook me. 

“I am not going to lie.” I whispered. He got off of the bed and slipped on his clothes. “Where are you going?” I asked him. He ignored me. Theo walked out and slammed the door. I jumped and sat their frozen. What just happened?

Tears burned my eyes, slowly they fell. I knew it would not work, but the heart break was still there. I saw it coming and the pain was still unbearable. I hugged the sheets around me and started to cry. I let all my emotions go; Ayden breaking up with me, Theo leaving, me seeing him die, everything came up and I couldn’t hold it in.