Chapter 51 - Carl

Start from the beginning

"Your brother is too adorable." Aj cooed. I picked him up. "Aj I need to speak with you" she nodded. Roman was staring at me. I can feel Dean eyes burning through my skull.

We walked into mine and Dean room closing it. I sighed and put Carl down "Go and play" I kissed his cheek and sat on the bed with Aj. 

"What's wrong?" "That bitch Brandy is pissing me off. I swear I'm gonna lose it but I can't do anything but-" "But the baby" she finished my sentence. I sighed. "Yes" "What are you gonna do?" "I don't know"

"Charlie what's this?" Carl asked. Me and Aj eyes widened. "Umm where did you find that?" I nervously laughed. "At the bottom of your bag" he turned it on. "Does it massage your hand?" "Carl can you give it to me?" "I wanna play with Dean with it" he opened the door and ran out. "Carl no!" I ran after him.

I stood by the doorway biting my lips as Carl was showing Dean. "Where did you find this?" He asked him. "In my sister bag" I slowly walked away. "Charlie Good"

I turned around slowly smiling. "Yes?" I said innocently. He held it up. "Why does Carl have this?" "He found it in Aj bag" "HEY BISH DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS!!" Aj screamed.

Dean walked up to me. "Why do you have this?" He whispered yelled. "Umm that's personal" "Don't tell me you use it?" "Umm... No.?.."

He threw it into the bin making me gasp. "I need that" "No you don't. Only I can please you"

That made me blush. He smirked at that "I'm bored" Carl whined. "How about we watch some movies?" "

He jumped on the couch. We shoved on frozen for him well for me mostly.

Dean wrapped his arm around me as I cuddled into him. During it Carl came and sat on my lap resting his head on my bump. He fell asleep as I drifted off too.

Aj POV

I decided to leave the bedroom. I found Charlie and Carl asleep. "Aww. Like brother like sister" "I know" Dean smiled looking at them both.

"It's too adorable to see." "Seeing this I can't wait for my kid to be born"

Hearing Dean talk about his future kid it made me smile. Maybe I want kids with Roman one day.

Morning

Charlie POV

I woke up in bed with Carl curled up asleep still. "Dean?" he walked in. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. Just wondering where you were" He sat on the end of the bed. "I got a message. Roman and I got a match tomorrow in our hometown." "I'll take Carl home" I gave him a small smile.

"Be careful. You know what our area like" "I will"

Carl woke up. "Charlie?" he rubbed his eyes. "Yes sweetie?" "Am I going home tomorrow?" "Yes" "I wanna stay with you" he hugged me.

"You can't. I'm very busy." "I'm gonna miss you" "I'm gonna miss you too" I hugged him. Dean kissed my forehead and left me with him.

We packed our bags. "Carl? Why don't we go home today and then spend time in my old room." "Ok" he jumped down and went to pack his bag.

I went to grab my suitecase. I couldn't quite reach it. "Need help?" Dean was standing there smirking. "Nope" 

He came over and grabbed it. "Dean I had it" "You barely touched it" he placed it down on the bed. "Meany" "You know you love me" he hugged me from the side. "Maybe.." I giggled.

Next Day.

"Dean. I have a scan today." He parked the car outside my old home. "I hate being back in Cincinnati" I sighed. "What time?" "In about 2 hours. We can even found out the sex of the baby" I squealed. "Charlie. I have a match"

My smile dropped. "Oh." "CHARLIE WE'RE HOME" Carl screamed. "I know honey. Let's go." I didn't look at Dean and got out the car grabbing our bags. "I'm sorry Charlie" I heard Dean say. I didn't look back at him and just walked inside.

"My 2 babies are home" My mum came up to us and hugged the both of us. "Hi mum" "How are you honey?" "I'm good. Carl and I gonna go upstairs" "Dinner gonna be ready soon. Ok?" "Ok. Come on Carl let's pack your things away."

°°°

I sat patiently for my scan. "Charlie Good?" "Uh, Yes" I got up. "Come with me"

She lead me to the room. "Please lay here and roll your top up" I did as she said. She applied some gel on my stomach. "So where's the father?" She asked as she tried looking for the baby on the screen.

"He's at wor-" "I'm here" Dean came to my side out of breath.  "I thought you have a match?" "I couldn't miss this" he kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"Do you guys wanna know the sex?" "Yes" we both said. He held my hand. "Congratulations. You guys are having a healthy baby boy" Dean gave my hand a light squeeze.

"I'm gonna have a son?" I looked at Dean smiling. He kissed me. "I'm guessing Riley right?" "Riley Lee Good" "He doesn't have to have my middle name" "I want him to."

He smiled.