Ch. 2 - Best Friends Forever

This chapter is dedicated to Sanjana. Go check out her story The Ballerina and The Badboy. Its epic.

------------------------------------------

 It’s around noontime and kiddies are again in the park playing when they hear a commotion. Curiosity getting the best of them Jace and Isabella decide to investigate. Here they meet four unusual characters and no telling what they will get themselves into. 

Jace and Isabella

  -- Age: 6

Jace:

My mommy had just dropped Isa and me off at the park to play with the other kids while she went to the Mall-Mart. She gave both of us a dollar for ice cream in case we got hungry. She signed us in and left.

 As soon as she pulled off a nice looking lady began to walk towards us. She looked like she was the questiony type. But I knew better than to answer any of her questions because my mommy and daddy always told Isa and I never to talk to strangers.  You see there is a such thing called STRANGER DANGER. Your never suppose to talk to and or go places with strangers because you never know what dangers strangers have in their mangers. Well that’s what all the grown-ups told us. Renaldo even taught us a funny song and dance about stranger danger. It goes,

“STOP! Don’t touch me there! This is my no no square! R-A-P-E!  You just tried to rape me! Stranger Danger! Stranger Danger! There’s a stranger trying to danger me in his manger!”

I thought it was funny but Bing told us not to do that in public because it was “inappropriate, childish and possibly offensive to others.” So yeah, I don’t know what that mean but I’m assuming it’s good if she used the word child in the word childish because ‘hey I’m a child :-)’

The lady finally made her way over to us and immediately she started asking questions. I think I’m physic because I knew she was a questiony lady.

“Hey sweetie what’s your name?”

“Where’s your parents?”

 “Is that your sister?”

The questions continued. She made me want to be rude and say ‘SHUT UP OLD LADY’ but I knew not to talk to strangers so I just looked at her. She repeated her question again … a little louder this time. Once again I stared at her. She looked befuddled for a minute but none the less decided to ask me AGAIN! And guess what? She was EVEN LOUDER.  What did she think? I was deaf. No you hag I’m purposely not answering you.

I assume she got upset with me because she went to Isabella and asked her the same questions. Isa’s ‘reply’ was very funny. She didn’t speak but every time the lady asked a new question she would put her hand behind her ears as if to say ‘huh? Speak up! I can’t hear you!’ I was on the ground rolling in a laughter but Isa managed to keep a straight face the whole time.

The lady made a stank face at us and went to grab our arms when we both hollered “STRANGER DANGER!!” She continued to pull so we started to scream the rhyme Renaldo taught us.

“STOP! Don’t touch me there! This is my no no square! R-A-P-E!  You just tried to rape me! Stranger Danger! Stranger Danger! There’s a stranger trying to danger me in his manger!”

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked in our direction. The lady was insistent on us moving so we were insistent on screaming to protect our no no squares. Ms. Tina, the park adviser, ran towards us at full force. She made the now evil lady let us go. Ms. Tina was always a nice lady. She was about twenty with pretty hair and light brown eyes. She wasn’t fat but she wasn’t skinny. She was just in the middle.