Ch. 45 - I Don't Understand Why...

It was dark and my head was hurting. I knew that much but that little detail provided no comfort to me at all. In fact, it raised my level I'd paranoia. I was chained to a concrete wall with shackles on both my hands and feet. That was the extent of my knowledge.

Where was I?

How long had I been there?

Who had taken me?

Why me?

So many questions swirled around in my head but I came up blank for each and every one of them. Not knowing, it was a terrifying thing. I felt...

Lost.

Confused.

Depressed.

Anxious.

So many emotions for so little answers. It felt like days had flown by that I just sat in my dark corner. No one came.

Often I wondered if whoever took me, forgot about me. Could such a thing exist?

Forget your victim.

I doubt it.

As I began to give up hope and face the fact that I was probably going to die in this room, the door opened...

"Ahhh, so my little baby is finally awake. How's it feel? To be stuck in this room, powerless?"

I gazed at the dark silhouette towering above me. It was obviously a male yet I didn't recognize his voice and I couldn't make out any facial features.

"Do you like being here?" He taunted.

I remained silent hoping he would leave me to my death. My silence only enraged him more.

" Answer me, you little bitch!"

Still, I remained silent. His presence frightened me for I was in a comprising situation but I refuse to bow to him. He'd have to kill me first.

"So you won't answer me?"

No.

"Are you stupid bitch? Or are you only good for one thing?"

No.

"Maybe I'll have to make you talk?"

His voice, it was a dark one. It held so much venom, as if he knew he planned to to hurt me yet he insisted upon pushing my buttons.

Just as he began to undo his pants, the door opened once more yet this time a female entered and my heart stopped as I heard her speak.

"That's enough Nico. You will not rape her. Understand? Now leave."

The man snarled in my direction, spitting at me before stalking off.

"Be grateful I stopped him," she whispered before leaving as well.

Tiffany, just... Tiffany just... Tiffany just saved me from being raped. Why? Obviously she's apart my kidnapping but why'd she stop him from raping me.

That question of why took over my brain as I passed out once more on the cold cement floor.