Ch. 11 - I Will Cut You ... Literally

This chapter is dedicated to aprilbrookshire. Her story THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER is amazing. Check it outt...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As I'm about to introduce myself and the gang to the newbies someone calls out rather rudely to me. "Hey babe, you miss me?" I looked to see who had the nerve to address me out of my name. It was Sammy. Sammy was an even bigger idiot than Jace (not that Jace is an idiot I just like to call him that, it’s like an expression you know?). You see Sammy was 6'3 with shaggy brown hair and gray eyes. He was gorgeous but that still didn't make up for his personality. "No. Why would miss a pendejo like you?" He looked shocked then composed his face into a smug expression. He shrugged his shoulders then replied "I don't know babe maybe you finally realized all the sexiness of me you're missing in your life." I pretended to gag and I distinctly heard Jace growl.

            Alphy then stepped in to calm the situation down. "Samuel I think you should leave before Isa cuts you and Jace puts you six feet under." Ahhh I always knew I liked that kid. "Psht yeah right like I would let 'Daddy's Angel' hurt me" That's weird I could have sworn that comment was meant for me but he was looking directly at Jace which cause me to growl. Jace's arm tightened around my waist and started to rub soothing on my palm. "Aw did I hurt 'Daddy's Angel' by talking about 'Daddy's OTHER Angel'?" Then Tony steps in with Midget and Jay right behind him.  Midget is the one to speak though, “FOOL! SERIOUSLY!?! You really want to start a fight with them? You know damn well Jace go have Isa back anyday. You don't mess with Isa cuz' then you messin' with Jace. And when you messin' with Jace you messin' with us. Got it? So I suggest you leave before Isa really cuts you and Jace really puts you six feet under!.. Fool." The coward , uh… I mean, Sammy looked frightened for a minute then smirks. "Okay I'll leave since my life is in soooo much danger." he says in a sarcastic tone then continues "But be warned babe, I will get you."

Just as he is exiting I pull out my blade I kept in my bra and threw it as if it's was boomerang. It hit him in the back and he crumpled to the floor in pain. I walk over and kneel by his side. As he is groaning in pain I whisper "Disrespect me again and it will be more than a blade got it? Oh and if you ever, and I mean ever, insult Jace, my father, or anyone in my hearing range for that matter again you will be taking a deep sea vacation to Atlantis. Now get the hell out of here!" He nods a weak nod then scamper out of there faster than I have ever seen before.  The guys are in the corner dying of laughter and the newbies, well let’s just say they  looked shocked as hell. I smirk and begin talking as if nothing has happen.          

"Good afternoon." I say in my most serious tone ever. "Good afternoon ma'am" they reply instantly. Ahhh suckers. "Okay so do you know why you're here?" A guy begins to raise his hand but I say "Don't answer that! Now it has been heard through the grape vine that you are interested in becoming a part of our ... business. Now before you become an official "worker," I say putting worker in air quotes "You will go through extensive training which will include but not limited to weaponry, fighting, manipulation, and exchanges. Now before I take any questions I must ask... Are any of you criers?" They look at me confused so I decide to elaborate. "Are you a cryer as in if you had to endure physical and or mental pain would you cry?" They all shake their heads in unison. "Good now I will take questions." A cute blonde guy raises his hand first. "Okay you, blondey state your name then the question. K?" He nods then begins "So my name is Evan and my questions are as followed: 1. You said your father so are you the Mafia Princess and 2. are you single?" I look at him as if he is dumber than a brick. Jace growls walks up and does something completely unexpected.