Chapter 40.

Chapter 40.

After only a day of being in hiding, I called my brother, demanding my child. Reluctantly, he agrees. Orlando cries when Beck brings Sierra up, holding her tightly. I took the bag from him, going through her stuff to make sure we had everything. "Any updates?" I ask, stepping back as he begins to set up the pop-up crib.

"Your father does appear to be behind Orlando's imprisonment," Beck admits. "Drey does not want me to tell you but you should know."

"Why?" I sigh, watching Orlando baby-talk to Sierra who was giggling, reaching for his beard. Since he got back, he has not shaved. It was a good look on him.

"Why is your father behind it? Or why does Drey not want you to know?" Beck asks, glancing over at me, handing over a part for me to hold up while he works on the opposite side. I sigh deeply, holding it for him. "Your father's hate for the Violante's run deep. I hear Cassius is furious. As to the second question, your brother just wants to protect you after everything that's happened."

I roll my eyes, "He's doing a bang-up job of that!" I scoff.

Beck offers me a half-smile, "Sorry."

"What's happening?" Orlando asks, coming over, holding Sierra across his forearm.

"Don't hold my daughter like that!" I snap, not taking my eyes off of Beck working on the crib. Orlando quickly holds her correctly. Beck gives Orlando a short summary, finishing up the crib.

Orlando sighs deeply, "How much longer are we going to stay here?"

"I don't know," Beck murmurs, standing up. "I'll keep you guys posted, I promise. Do you need anything else?"

"Groceries? Essentials," I murmur. "I also need..." I pause, flushing. "Plan-B."

"Again?" Beck asks, raising his eyebrows.

Orlando smirks, wrapping an arm around my waist. "We already have one," He gently shakes Sierra at Beck. I resist my urge to smile at his crude joke, rolling my eyes.

"Just make sure to wear a turtleneck when Drey comes by," Beck says, gathering his stuff, gesturing with his keys to my neck. I make a face at him but he raises his hands defensively. "Hey, if you want Drey to give you the sex talk, by all means don't!" Orlando and I both cringe at the thought. "That's what I thought. I'll bring groceries this afternoon."

Once Beck is gone, we play with Sierra. She was entranced by the zipper on the suitcase, squealing with joy every time Orlando opened it. I sat with them, sipping my tea, smiling every time she laughed. Orlando was completely locked-in on her, ever the doting father. Prison hardened him in some ways that were unexplainable. The sex felt different ever since he returned. He also was a bit more aggressive which should have frightened me, yet it did not. He looks up at me, holding his hand out.

I reach out, "Yes?"

He intertwined our fingers, "I love you."

I bite my lip, my eyes going between him and our daughter. "I love you too." His eyes widen then his lips crash into mine.

~Later that week~

I throw my head back, leaning against the shower wall as Orlando kneels before me, his head between my thighs. One of my legs is around his shoulder, the other barely holding me up as it shakes with pleasure. His tongue flicks constantly on my clit, making me arch, my hand in his hair. He laughs breathily, hands gripping my hips tighter.

"Are you going to cum?" He asks.

"Yes!" I close my eyes, letting the pleasure build in my core, riding his mouth. His teeth graze my clit as his tongue moves inside of me and I cum hard, seeing stars. Orlando's movement slows before he stands, holding me upright. I look up at him through half-lidded eyes, breathing heavily.