*Interlude*

~Interlude~

~Aria POV~

I wait on the General's stairs outside his cabin as he returns to his cabin. He looks disheveled, drained from whatever meetings he had today. He glances at me once, then twice, as if he did not recognize me the first time. "What are you doing here, sweetheart?" He asks quietly. "Everything ok?"

I nod, "I just wanted to check-in how your day is going before my next meeting," I say, following him inside. I shut the door behind us. To be fair, his second-in-command asked me to check-in on him. Chase said he would have done it himself but he had guard duty. I agreed, after seeing the concern on Chase's face for his commander.

He sighs deeply, falling into a chair. "I'm failing at my job. Everyone wants something from me and I don't have the money or resources to provide any of it. It's my fault."

"You can ask my brother for more funding," I suggest, walking over to him. I gently take off his coat, seeing how physically withdrawn and exhausted he looks. I wince, recognizing that I contributed partially to his hurt the other night when I woke him up.

"Already did. He denied any non-life threatening requests," His voice cracks with emotion. I swallow, gently laying the coat on the counter. I walk to his mini-fridge, taking out a beer. I open it then hand it up to him. He takes a long sip as I move behind him, massaging his shoulder. He is beyond tight. He winces at a particularly hard knot in his shoulder. "You don't have to do this," He whispers.

I lean close to him, letting my lips brush his ear. He tenses beneath me. "You don't have to take care of everyone but you still do. I heard what happened at the meeting and I'm sorry that you can't fix it but you can't blame yourself. Let me take care of you right now, General."

Sebastian groans softly, bringing the beer back to his lips. "Aria," He moans softly.

"Whatever you need right now, I will do it," I say quietly. He reaches back, taking one of my hands in his. I relish our closeness, still working a knot with my thumb.

"I want you," He whispers, the muscle finally releasing under my ministration.

"You have me," I admit, moving around to his front. I kneel between his legs, reaching up to undo his belt. He reaches a hand to stop me but I bat it away. "You have me," I repeat softly, undoing it then taking him out. He is nearly at full hardness already.

He swallows, reaching out to rub his thumb across my lips. "Do you want to do this?"

I nod, "I'll do anything for you," I whisper. It is true. I am- I pause barely letting myself think the thought but then I do. I am in love with this man. A shiver goes up my spine as I finally admit the feeling to myself.

Sebastian's thumb pulls my bottom lip down then I open my mouth. He swipes it across. Once. Twice. Then he slides it into my mouth. I suck his thumb, looking up at his blue eyes which seem to have darkened. My hand moves around him, pumping him. My thumb and middle finger do not touch. "Fuck," He groans softly, tightening his grip on our intertwined hands. Then he pulls his thumb away, grabbing my wrist to make me top. "I asked if you wanted to do this. Answer me!" Despite the intimate moment, his tone is cold and commanding. The tone of a General. Still, he does not frighten me.

"I want to do this," I whisper, rubbing my thighs together. What is this man doing to me? I have never fallen for anyone this quickly. "I want to take care of you right now. Please let me?"

~Sebastian POV~

I nod hesitantly, watching her before me. This is better than anything I imagined in my office. She is better than anything I could have dreamt of. She reaches up, pumping me with one hand then wraps her lips around my tip. Her tongue swirls around me, making me groan quietly. "Please," I whisper.