Chapter 22.

Chapter 21.

Early March 2036

I moaned softly as I felt pleasure wash over me. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to make sense of what was happening. Last night, I stayed over at Zayn's and I was now in his bed. It was still dark but I could feel that Zayn pulled me tightly against him, his hand moving between my legs. "Zayn..." I said softly, my voice thick with sleep. "No!"

He kisses my neck softly, "I wanna fuck again," He murmurs.

"I wanna sleep!" I protest sleepily, pulling his wrist.

"Does this feel good?" He asks, rubbing me with his thumb. I moan again, arching against him. Zayn's finger moves quicker inside of me and I grab the sheets as I clench around him. "Good girl, cum for me," He whispers in my ear and pleasure rocks me.

"C-can I sleep?" I mumble, wincing as he pulls his finger out. I was still sore from earlier that night.

"Not yet," He says and crawls on top of me. He uses his legs to push mine apart and then slides into me slowly. I grab his arm and dig my nails in at the feeling inside of me. Zayn groans and kisses me slowly before beginning to thrust. I moan softly, more in discomfort than pleasure. He kisses me again, mistaking the sound, before picking up speed. "Damn, you feel so good," He whispers, thrusting hard. I moved a little so it was less uncomfortable, feeling him moving deep inside of me.

I clenched around him. I felt pleasure building. My nails scratch down his back as I cum again. "Fuck!" I cry in surprise.

"Almost there," He moans before his hips stutter and he releases inside of me. "God, damn." He pulls out slowly and kisses me lightly.

I let go of him and pushed the hair from my face. "Go to sleep..." I murmur softly.

Zayn chuckles and pulls me tightly into his chest, "Goodnight, Breeze."

"Night..." I whisper, listening to his breathing even out. I stared up at the ceiling as I felt his fluids between my legs. We would need plan B tomorrow. I grit my teeth as he cuddles me closer. His touch made me feel dirty. I had said no, yet he had continued. Was all sex supposed to be like that? I had finished so perhaps it was. I take a few calming breaths before falling back asleep in his warm embrace.

I woke up early the next morning pulling on my shorts, and slipping out of Zayn's bed. I was sore between my legs from last night but ignored the feeling. I hurry to the bathroom, turning on the vent to hide the sound of my vomiting. When I finish, I slump against the wall. I was so tired of throwing up.

I look at myself in the mirror, noticing a slight bulge in my stomach, despite looking incredibly bony. It was odd because I had barely kept any food down for the last few weeks. I hesitantly walk closer and run my hand over the bump. I swallow, frowning deeply. Could I actually be pregnant? Perhaps Zayn was right. If I continued throwing up every morning and could not keep food down...

Walking downstairs, I pick up the blanket from the couch, wrapping it around my shoulders. I turn on the TV, skipping through the channels slowly. I settle on the news as I go to make some tea. It is still early in the morning and I pop my head back into the living room once the water begins to boil. Meandering closer to the TV, I look up as they show the highlights of Senator Caine's speech about the economy. I pale as I see a face that I had worked so hard to escape standing to the senator's right. Xander was next to him, his arms behind his back as he stared out at the crowd. His eyes met the camera for half a moment and I felt my knees buckle, falling hard.

I wake up slowly and groan in pain, opening my eyes slowly. I was in an unfamiliar place and there was beeping. I was in bed and ahead of me there was a TV. I turn my head and relax a little, seeing Zayn sitting in the chair next to me in the dimly lit room. I was in the hospital.