Bonus Chapter (25 Extended) 8 jan 2023

TW! 

Extended 25.

Xander grabs my hair, yanking me from the closet where I hid for the last hour. A guard found me two minutes ago and radioed to Xander where I was, staying there until my husband arrived. "You're supposed to be entertaining the guests!" He growls, slamming me into the wall. I bite back my cry of pain, knowing he will hurt me worse if I let it show.

"I don't want to see Mr. Olliver!" I protest, remembering the torture he put me through when Xander went on a business trip last month.

His eyes narrow, hand sliding from my hair to my throat. "I don't care what you want."

"I know!" I gently wrap my hand around his wrist. "I know you don't, but I'm begging you, please don't make me do him. Please! I'll be good for the rest of tonight. I won't make you mad but please!" I beg, dropping to my knees. If it looks pathetic, I do not care, ready to face whatever punishment if I do not have to go back with his friend.

He looks down at me, hand still on my throat as his lip curls in contempt. "Fine," He agrees, letting me go. "I'll make you a deal. If you don't make me mad tonight, I won't send you with him for a week as a punishment for these antics," He gestures around the room. "Deal?" I nod, taking his outstretched hand. He helps me to my feet, pulling me into his chest. I breathe a shaky breath, nodding. "Go on now," He says after a gentle hug and soft kiss on my forehead.

I fix my hair before following him downstairs. There are four people, Mr. Olliver, two men, and a woman. "I fell asleep, so sorry about that," I say, walking over with a smile on my face. "I'm Aria, lovely to meet you all. Nice to see you again, Mr. Olliver, sir."

"Has Xander been good to you?" The woman asks after introductions are made. Her name is Traci.

"Always," I lie, my easily-forced smile on my lips. "I'm very happy here."

She raises her eyebrows, "Are you? That's the surprise of the century. We all know what type of man Xander is. His temper." My eyes flick to Xander who meets my gaze then looks at Mr. Olliver, then back at me. A warning to be good.

"He does have a temper," I say, pouring myself a glass of wine so as not to look at any of them. "But he's been really good at managing his temper recently. I've been very proud of him."

"Good! You seem good for him. He talks about you all the time!" She gushes, crossing her ankles together.

I smile at that, turning to look over at him. "Is that so?"

"That's enough, Trace!" Xander says, his cheeks perhaps a bit pinker than they normally are. "Aria does not need to hear this."

"He's pretending to be shy but he really is enthralled by you!" She grins, pulling me next to her. Her nails are bright red. "You are absolutely stunning as well so I can see why."

"Don't you want to show us more, dear?" Xander asks, jaw tight. I snap my gaze to him, tensing, but I can read the message on his face. Slowly I stand, fighting tears threatening to fall. If I do not make him angry tonight, I will have a week away from Xander while he is on a trip. If I do not make him angry tonight, I will be safe from Mr. Olliver.

One of the men leans back on the couch, crossing an ankle over his knee. "Fuck, she's hot," He murmurs as my dress falls at my feet.

"I know," Xander says, motioning with a finger to spin. I do, jaw tight. "Fix your face, Aria!" He snaps, making me wince at his tone. I force a soft smile to my lips.

They all take turns on me, bringing me to highs while they talk about politics as if I am part of the furniture. One of the men is the other man's boyfriend. He is treated similarly to me, ignoring us until it brings them amusement, or entertainment.