Chapter 28.

Chapter 27.

Chapter 27.

Night fell and I followed the girls down to the basement where music was now playing. The lights were dimmed into a party setting and the girls were bustling around, dressed in small outfits. Jayce comes down in an open button-down shirt with pants on, "Breeze, go put an outfit on." He snaps.

I look at him, "Yes sir," I mutter, knowing it was not worth the fight. Shaky and anxious, I followed one of the girls to the back room where there were multiple outfits on hangers as well as make-up stations. "You'll just be serving drinks because it is your first night," Molly says.

I look at her, "Okay..."

She picked up a waitressing outfit which was much less revealing, but still something that I was not at all comfortable wearing. With Xander, he at least let me wear what I wanted unless we were in his room. I reluctantly slid my tank top off my shoulders and Molly helped me with getting my jeans off. She shows me where the shower is and I slip in, cleaning myself off painfully. It felt nice but ended too quickly. I climb out and she helps me into the outfit, giving me a proper arm brace that Jayce got for me. I looked at myself in the mirror as she put concealer on my various injuries before she finally went to get ready herself. I looked at the tight black lingerie that was the waitress's uniform. My hair was pulled up into a high ponytail and I knew that it would be a long night.

Jayce comes back, "Our guests are arriving. Breeze! You look fabulous. Come here. Let's set your shoulder and then we'll get you downstairs." He reaches out and feels around my shoulder. I flinched and hissed in pain as he found where it hurt the most. "Go lay down," He says, gesturing to the bed. I lay down, looking up at him. "Here. Bite down on this," He says, taking off his belt. The sound of the buckle sent tremors of fear through my heart as I got flashbacks from Xander. When I did not take it, he looked at me seriously. "It's so that you don't bite off your tongue."

"Right," I muttered and put it between my teeth. Molly came over and pressed my body down against the bed.

"I'm going to relocate your shoulder on three," He says, taking my hand. He lifted it so it was straight out and I whimpered in pain. "This is necessary," He says, kissing my fingers gently. Then, he started counting. "One... Two..." Pain explodes in my shoulder as he yanks it forward. I screamed and let out a string of curse words, directed at Jayce.

He and Molly both shower me with compliments at how well I handled the relocation. I groan in pain and sit up with Molly's help, already having a lot more range of motion with my shoulder back in place. "Here," She says, helping me into a sling. Jayce gave me pain killers and then sent me downstairs with her.

I was surprised at the basement. It was a full professional-looking strip club. There were already men there, sitting around tables or in booths, chatting. Music was pounding loudly and girls were walking around, flirting with the men. One girl was at the bar making and pouring drinks and placing them on a tray. I bite my lip struggling to pick up the tray, but eventually succeeding. I walk to the first table, handing out the drinks. A man smiled at me, "You're new, girlie!"

I look at them, "Yeah..."

"What's your name?" He asks, leaning in.

"Ar- Breeze."

He nods and winks at me as I move to the next table. More people began to fill up the room and Jayce opened up a whole side wall that had private rooms behind it. Music began playing and the girls all began to take the poles and dance on them. I watched how their bodies moved and spun. It was almost mesmerizing. I walked around bringing drinks to the different tables and the guys were mostly good except for a few. Some were pretty handsy especially since I only had one available without dropping the tray. I wince as a guy pulls me into his lap, feeling me up.