*Chapter 37.* Flashback

Chapter 34.

Flashback. During the month that Orlando was locked up. 

~Ryker POV~

I moan softly, putting my hand into Ethan's curls as he bobs on my dick. His cheeks hallowed and he took me down his throat; it felt so good. "Fuck!" I gasp softly, tightening my grip. I began to move his head quicker as I felt closer, then slowed down when he swirled his tongue and I came hard down his throat. "Ethan..." I murmur, grabbing onto the bedpost for support.

He swallows and grins up at me, "That was fun," He says, swiping his thumb across his lips. "Happy birthday."

"Get on the bed," I said softly, stroking myself again. Ethan moves to the bed onto his hands and knees. I moved to stand behind him but then the door burst open. I grunt and cover myself quickly, Ethan hiding under the sheets but it was too late.

"Oh my god!" Fletcher says, covering his mouth.

I let out a groan of frustration and grab Ethan's boxers, pulling them on. I step outside and shut the door behind me. "Please don't say anything!" I beg, looking at my younger brother. "If Draven finds out..."

Fletcher holds up his hands, "I'm not saying anything, but I wish you were able to tell me that you were out."

I shrug a little, swallowing. "I'm figuring things out and I wasn't sure where this all was heading... Please don't tell, Fletcher."

"I won't tell," Fletcher reassures, grasping my bicep. "I came to tell you that we have a lead on Xander's child."

"Where is she?" I frown. After checking Xander's finances from Fletcher's spying, we received four possible locations on her whereabouts. Two had been a bust and one was burnt down. At my assigned location, there was evidence that the girl used to live there but they had since moved. The home was abandoned, the town more or less so as well, save from a handful of people who refused to talk to us. There were toys in the garden, little fairy houses by the trees. Inside, there were signs of hurried packing. After fully searching the home, I returned empty-handed, much to all of our disappointments.

Fletcher nods to the closed door, "I'll let you get dressed. Come to the office."

Ethan looks up as I come back into the bedroom, "He knows?"

"Yes," I say stiffly, sighing softly. "He swears he won't tell."

"If the boys find out," Ethan frowns, rubbing his face. "I'll never hear the end of it. They'll lose respect for you." I shot him a look, dressing in my own clothes. Ethan sighs, "I didn't mean it like that, Ry."

I button my shirt, "I know what you meant." He climbs from the bed, pulling on his boxers that I toss him. "I have to go help Fletcher with something."

"Can I come?"

"Yeah, let's go." We head to Fletcher's office, Draven lounging on an armchair, an ankle over his knee. He raises two fingers in greeting at us, Ethan going over to stand by Beck. 

~Vanessa POV~

*Flashback* pt 1. not during the same timeframe as Ryker.