Chapter 58.

Chapter 48.

~Aria POV~

I gasp as my face is replaced with Xander's, stumbling back

I gasp as my face is replaced with Xander's, stumbling back. I can feel my breaths coming quicker, dropping to my knees. Sebastian and Chase are at my side in an instant. "Aria, breathe!" Sebastian says, placing his hand lightly on my arm.

"It's my fault!" I whisper as I listen to him threaten millions. The power cut out and the room went dark until the hum of machinery kicked in as the generators turned on. "It's my fault! I shouldn't have done this!" I cried, fear, panic, and resentment rising up in me.

"We knew this would happen," Sebastian says in a calm voice. "Xander was always going to turn off the electricity and use it to his advantage. You were just the catalyst."

I turn to him, still hyperventilating. "What's that?!" I sniffle.

"A catalyst is- it just means that you made it happen sooner, come on, let's get you some water," He holds out his hand and I take it, letting him help me to my feet. He brought me to a chair and got me settled as they talked about the live broadcast amongst themselves.

"She went off script!" Kent mutters, shaking his head.

"It was better than anything we could have written!" Chase counters, handing me a cup but was looking at the other Council members.

"How did Xander override our feed?" Johnny asks, frowning. "We had our techs making sure that it would not happen!"

"He's powerful and has some of the best with him. We need her brother and his girlfriend to come to amp up our own cyber network!" Caine crosses his arms, standing tall on the side.

"I can arrange that!" Kent says.

"Get Draven here too," Kyle calls as he writes down notes.

"We need to mobilize and find all the generators we can before the Legality Movement destroys them!" Sebastian is saying as my breath finally steadies.

I look over at them and stand up. "My brothers are coming here? When?" I ask, frowning. The Council members were so frenzied that they barely heard me.

"Yes, we need them to join us to show a united front of the movement," Kent says, glancing over at me. "Send out all units and start bringing people in. Gather all supplies available but don't raid homes."

"Yes, sir. Aria, come with me," Sebastian says then Chase and I follow him out. "You two go back to the cabin with Sierra. Chase, take the long way and keep her out of sight until we gauge how folks feel about her statement."

"Yes, General," Chase says and we walk to where Bruce's office was. There were candles already lit and Sierra was happily playing with some tennis balls and a puzzle.

"Mama!" She looks up, grinning.

"Hi sweetie, come on. We have to go home now," I said, holding out my arms. She runs and hugs me, squeezing tightly. I kiss the top of her head and look at Bruce. "Thank you for watching her."