Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.  

Xander's eyes slid to me, raising an eyebrow in silent question. I had forgotten to tell him about one family who was delayed in their arrival. They had just arrived in the middle of dessert; though I jumped up to greet them and get them settled, I knew he was livid.

I led them from the room, showing them from the back porch which tent was to be theirs. "Is there anything else I can help you with?" I ask, the servants bringing their bags to the tent as I stood with the four tall men. "Dinner?"

"We ate on the road actually," The head says, staring unabashedly at my chest. I resisted the urge to cover myself. "We probably will just go straight to bed. Send Xander our regards and apologies for missing dinner."

"Of course," I murmured, "Goodnight."

I walk back inside, taking a detour to the kitchen to calm myself down. I took a few calming breaths before walking into the dining room, returning to Xander's side. Everyone stands as I walk in, waiting for me to sit down before sitting themselves. Xander sits down, his hand sliding up my thigh.

"So you think that with Senator Caine's endorsement, you will have enough support?" One of the men asks, leaning forward.

Xander nods, his hand moving my dress up before his hand disappears under it. I gasp in surprise, my eyes sliding to his but he ignores me. "I believe so. If I have everyone who is coming to the conference backing me on this, it will all go down swimmingly." I bit back a yelp as his finger entered me, hard. This was my punishment.

The two men next to me could see what he was doing but chose to ignore it, focusing on the conversation. I could not concentrate on their words as he fingers me roughly, my hand on his wrist. I wanted him to stop, it hurt, but if I drew more attention to what was happening... Xander was not trying to be gentle by any means and despite that, my body began betraying me. It did not matter that we were at the table full of people, the pain began to turn to pleasure. I hated my body for doing this to me. I grip the side of my chair as his thumb rubs me quickly, trembling now.

Xander laughs at something in the conversation before turning to look at me, "Wouldn't you agree, dear?" He asks pointedly. My eyes snap to him, wide with embarrassment and fear. I nod quickly but his eyebrows crease, a smirk playing on his lips. "What part do you agree with?"

Cruel and evil. My mind races as I think back on what they were talking about, shaking in my chair at his movements inside of me. All eyes were on me and there were a few dark smiles on a few of the men's lips as they realized what was happening to me. "I-I agree with what Mr. Thompson said about the arms deal!" I stammer as he flicks my clit, making me jolt back in my chair. "I think that if that happens, you'll have what you need!"

Xander nods and turns back to the men, "Well there we have it," He sneers. My grip on his wrist tightens as my orgasm approaches, moaning softly as I cum hard. Heat rushes to my face and I do not dare lift my head as everyone looks at me. I had just finished in front of 10 men here. "Well, on that note, I think it's time to retire to bed!" Xander says, pulling his fingers from me and putting his hand in his pocket. He stands and offers me a hand to stand. I hesitantly take it, the men standing as I do. "Say goodnight," Xander murmurs quietly, his order hidden by the scrape of chairs.

"G-goodnight!" I repeat, my gaze on the table and everyone leaves the dining room.

Xander drops my hand and crosses his arms, eyes locked on me. "How dare you embarrass me like that?" He asks quietly. I hoped it was a rhetorical question but he reaches over, lifting my chin roughly so I look up at him.

"I-I didn't mean to!" I protest but he backhands me hard, making me stumble against my chair. "I'm sorry!"

"You're sorry?" Xander mutters, shaking his head. "Not good enough!"