Annoyance

A/N: Shot oneshot

Petra had her brow furrowed and her hand firmly on her hip.

She was in her bosses office being lectured about a previous affair.

She was on the verge of rolling her eyes, but she restrained herself.

"Now get out of my sight," The gray-haired man barked as he adjusted his sharp dark gray tie, "And don't do it again."

Petra stormed out of the office, opened the door and slammed it on her way out.

As she dashed towards her desk Stella glanced at Mevia, a devious glint in her eye.

"What's up with her?" Stella asked quietly, her fingers on her large keyboard.

"Who knows," Mevia said, tucking a loose stand of her light blue hair behind her ear, "Probably being dumb or something and was stupid enough to get caught. Plus I heard-"

"Hey, you two get back to work. We don't have time for your daily gossip," Reginald, the top officer said earnestly.

"Sure thing Reggie," Stella said with a flip of her hair and an eye-roll.

"That's not my name," He grumbled gruffly.

He glanced up as someone hovered over his desk.

"Yes, Isa," He said wearily, putting his hand under his chin. "Now what happened."

"My chicken has been stolen!" She exclaimed.

Reginald rose his eyebrow, "Your chicken... You seriously want me to find your chicken?"

"Uh yes!" She exclaimed, her sparkling green eyes swirling with anxiety, "I can't find her anywhere."

"Ma'am, I don't have time to look for a chicken. That's.... Absurd. Plus I have actual cases to work on," Reginald said nonchalantly. He silently wished this woman would just leave already.

"Oh my, so you don't think my problem is an actual case," Isa said.

Reginald sighed heavily, "Just ask your neighbor or something."

Isa gazed at Reginald in disbelief. Her jaw hung open at the officers words. It was almost as if she had heard something so devasting that she couldn't believe her ears.

"Fine, guess I'll have to look for Benedict myself," She muttered before leaving Reginald's desk.

"Thank God," He muttered and proceeded to do his work.

He heard giggles and snickers from behind him and he turned around.

"Can you guys do your work?" He said quickly before turning back to his computer and glanced at the large file on his desk, "Geez you two are annoying."

---

I don't know where I was going with this, but I like it.

- Mcsmfangirl1