Bad Hair Day

Jesse Pov:

I was in the order hall, sitting there pondering of how far the order and I came to get here. I grabbed me teacup which wasn't far from me and began to take sips of it. Herbal tea was  my favorite, but I decided to try black tea.

It was alright I like Herbal tea better especially with cinnamon. I continued taking sips of the tea, before gently setting it down and picking up a book.

It was called 'The Five Endermen' by Soren. I blew the dust off the book before opening it. I was about to open it when I heard knocking at the door. I groaned I had hoped that no one would bother me. I heard the knock again. "Coming!" I shouted.

I opened the door. It revealed an red haired boy with blue eyes with a package in his arms. "Here you go." The boy said handing me the package. "Thank you." I replied taking the package. I shut the day as he walked away. I returned to where I was sitting and opened the package. It was filled with gel. 

I looked at it annoyed. I didn't need gel. I put it on the floor.  I picked up my book again and before I could read it I heard knocking again.

"Ugh, why do I even try!" I said as I walked to the door once again. I turned the knob opening the door. This time it was Lukas. "Hi Jesse." He said frantically. "Hey." I replied gesturing for him to come in.

He walked in and I closed the door behind. "What's up with your hair, no offense Lukas." I said. "Uh my gel never arrived sooooo..... I'm kind of having a bad hair day." He said trying to make his hair slick. I facepalmed. "They delivered it to the wrong house," I said ,"Well I guess if you want it done right you have to do it yourself."

"Come." I said he followed me. "Here you go." I said handing him the package. "Thanks Jesse!" He said as he put the wet substance in his hair. His hair relaxed all except one strand of hair. I decided not to tell him because Lukas would try and fix that for the rest of the day.

"I actually came because I wanted to show you something." Lukas said. "What is it?" I asked with puppy eyes. "Nooooo, not the puppy eyes." He groaned making me smirk. He quickly looked away from me to avoid looking into my eyes.

"Come on." He said grabbing my hand and he ran. I almost fell, but ended up catching myself. I started to ran too now catching up to Lukas. "Great now my arm is going ache." I thought to myself. I chuckled as I seen a strand of his hair stick up. "What's so funny?" He asked turning his head to me his dark blue eyes now gazing at me.

"N-Nothing." I said. Our hands intertwined as we ran, but neither of us seemed to care very much. "He really is having a bad hair day,"  I thought to myself as more of his hair went up.

Their is a reference in here from Teen Titans Go one of my favorite tv shows.

Hehe, see ya -Mcsmfangirl1