Memories

Jesse Pov:

I was walking towards a diner luckily not crowded by fans since it was night. It wasn't just any diner it was the diner my friends and I used to go to when they were alive.

Flashback:

Rueben fell to death. I saved Petra while Lukas saved Ivor, but another competitor shoveled the ground underneath them and they both got crushed. Petra saved me from the gladiators and the gladiators killed her. Olivia and Axel both died in a fire. 

End of Flashback:

I put my hand on my face my other on my hip and stopped walking. My eyes starting to get filled with tears, but I wiped them away. I started to walk towards the diner again.

I paused for a second, sighing as I pushed open the door. "Hello." Vanessa said her black and blonde hair swaying from the wind. "Hi Vanessa." I said.

She led me to my usually spot that I liked to sit at a booth. I sat down. "Would you like the usual?" She asked.

"No. I would like hazelnut coffee please." I watched as she wrote my order down and said,"Ok, I will be right back with your order."

I nodded then looked out the window.

Flashback:

"How do you drink that." Petra said. "Hazelnut coffee is the best!" Lukas exclaimed. "No its not Lukas," Olivia chimed in. Lukas laughed and said in an amusing tone,"Why are you guys against hazelnut coffee?" We just all laughed.

"Anyways, Lukas has something to tell you Jesse." Petra said in a teasing tone. Lukas face turned a faint rosy color. "Yeah, he-." Olivia managed to say before Lukas covered her mouth and let out an nervous laugh.

Petra just smirked and said, "He lo-," and Lukas covered Petra's mouth too. Now, he was blushing so hard. "I...I." He stuttered.

I laughed I knew what they were pointing out . "Me too." I said looking at Lukas with the biggest smile.

End of Flashback

"Hello ma'am. Ma'am." I heard Vanessa say. "Oh sorry." I said as she put the coffee down. I started to take sips of the coffee the hazelnut was very strong, but drinkable. "Hmn Lukas loved hazelnut coffee, the others couldn't stand it." I chuckled.

"It was nice to things on the house in Beacon town, but I wish the others were here too." I thought to myself.

I got up and said goodbye to Vanessa and walked out of the diner to the flower shop.

Once, I got there I got some dark red roses and started to head toward their graves.

When I was their I laid the roses in order of their deaths. "I'll never forget you guys. You were all the best friends I ever had." I said as I payed my respects.

I went to a nearby tree stump, leaning against it, remembering all the great times my friends and I shared. Olivia loved making complex machines and Axel loved cake. Petra loved swords and Lukas loved writing and most of all we all liked adventure.

I sighed longing to see them again.

"I know you'll always be with me. In my heart."

Yes! It took me awhile to think of, but it was so worth it! 

(Taking requests.)

Here is a picture of the booth they all used to sit at.

(I didn't do it digital for once XD)