Explosion

Jesse Pov:

We went through a light blue portal after being in the portal hallway for about a week searching for home. We were all exhausted from are recent adventures and Petra didn't seem to be in a good mood either all though I can't blame her.

Ivor observed his surroundings and Lukas was writing in his book. "Huh, wonder what he is writing," I thought to myself.

I looked around everything looked normal, trees, grass, caves, usually what you would find in a world.

Soon something had caught my eye it was a birch cabin and smoke billowed out of the chimney.

"Hey guys look." I said as I pointed towards the building. "A cabin!" Ivor said. "No dur." Petra said in a annoyed tone. 

"Someone's a little salty." Lukas said, Petra just rolled her eyes at Lukas. "Come on guys. Let's go." I said.

We started walking towards the cabin the smoke still in the air. "Think someone's in there?" I said trying to get rid of the awkward silence. "Who knows maybe it'll be another 'Cassie Rose' for all I care!" Petra said.

"Did we do something to you Petra why are you acting like this?" I said now looking directly at her. "Maybe its because were stuck! We gonna end up back in the portal hallway for who knows how long!" Petra said in a enraged tone.

"Hey, we are all frustrated here. We'll get home I promise." I said trying to keep calm. 

"How do you know that! Maybe your the problem were here in the first place!" She said in a more fierce tone.

I was hurt by my friend's words, but we needed to keep going. "Come on let's just keep going." I said turning around to face the direction of the cabin. 'Am I the problem?' I thought to myself.

We continued walking towards the cabin in silence until we reached it. Ivor knocked on the door making me snap out of my thoughts. No answer. Ivor knocked on it again and it swung open although no one was there. 

"Strange." Ivor said. "Well I guess we can go in maybe the exit portal is inside." Lukas said.

We walked in the cabin which was really warm due to a fireplace. I decided to go out farther in the cabin than the others to keep an eye out for the exit portal.

I doubted the exit portal would be in here anyway, but I continued searching for it. I walked back out the room I was in, going back to where the others were by the fireplace.

Ivor and Lukas were talking to each other while Petra just leaned against the wall with her arms crossed. Then, I heard a window break and something fly into the room nearly touching the floor which looked like TNT. 

"Guys run!" I shouted. They looked at me then ran out the door. I ran towards the door then stopping tears running down my face. "Jesse come on!" They urged me. I shook my head and said, "No, I won't be a problem anymore or a burden!" I said as I threw the enchanted flint and steel towards them. There faces shocked, but I closed the door barging the wall with blocks to reduce the damage of the TNT for them.

I looked over to the TNT which was getting ready to blow. "I'm sorry." I said as it exploded.

Lukas Pov:

We banged on the door trying to pull it open, but then their was an explosion right in front of our eyes sending us flying back. Although we didn't get knocked out in the process, we all just looked at the what used to be cabin in horror and in shock.

"S-She's gone." I said. "She sacrificed h-herself." Ivor said. "She could have made it out!" Petra said now breaking down.

Ivor glared at her and said, "This is your fault Petra!" "I..I know. I shouldn't have l-lashed out."

Phew first one shot done, 60 more days to go :)

Future one shots will be longer (taking requests).

See ya in the next chapter.