Beautiful

The midnight stars twinkling, the breeze slowly blowing by, two lights in the distance one blinking the other one not.

The low chirping of parrots barely audible during the night. The crest-shaped moon shining brightly and shining down on the colorful and unique builds the townspeople built.

A parrot flew by, its wings a beautiful pearl white and its beak golder than a piece of gold itself. Its feathers shining in the moonlight.

It flew to my quartz window sill looking at me, head quirked and bringing down its snow white wings to its side.

I stared at the parrot in awe, shunned by its beauty. The parrot chirped, it was like strings of a harp had been played. I looked at the parrot shocked, mouth hung open.

It was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. I slowly reached my hand out and the parrot chirped again.

I instantly backed my hand away, startled at the sudden action. Yet again, I reached my hand towards the beautiful bird.

I stroked its soft, cool, wings with my finger. My hand gently gliding. The parrot chirped again, the heavenly sound coming from the bird. Its wings were as soft as a pillow, but even softer and cooler.

Then, the bird started flapping its cloud colored wings. I removed my finger from its wing and the parrot flew, far, far away until I couldn't see where it went.

I leaned over the window sill, awestruck.

Every night I would return to the window sill to clear my thoughts and every night the same beautiful parrot would be there.

__

Short and sweet!

I wrote this on paper on now here it is exactly the way I wrote it down! No extra words and none less.

Taking requests...

Alright see ya, tomorrow?