Her Emerald Eyes

The sun rose slowly in the sky, the rays of radiant light cascading softly over the lush grassy hills made the small glistening rivers glimmer.

The gusts of wind rolled swiftly, causing the yellow fields to sway to one side rapidly. In one of the large fields, was a young man and a young woman. Both were dressed rather nicely and the young man with thick blonde curls could not take his azure eyes off of the lovely young lady walking besides him.

A small grin was on her pale face, her ruby lips caught his gaze, but her gleaming emerald eyes always took his breath away. Her ebony hair also complimented her nicely, bringing out her already captivating eyes.

This somehow reminded him of the time where they danced gracefully across an empty hall, staring lovingly into the others vibrant eyes. He recalled the way she danced, the way her scarlet dress swayed freely, he dared say she was stunning -- dared described the way she moved.

He had loved the way she twirled when he spun her around gracefully. He loved the look on her face when he tenderly kissed her and when he drew her close to him--

"You gonna stop staring at me anytime soon loverboy?"

Her gentle tone and faint chuckle snapped him out of his daydream and a sheepish smile swiftly appeared on his face.

"Heh...," He rubbed the back of his neck slowly, "I can not help myself y'know."

A smirk grew on Jesse's face and she said, "Oh believe me, I know."

Lukas stared at her dreamily, a glint of joy beaming in his soft gaze.

"You just have the most beautiful emerald eyes," He said softly, as she turned to gaze back at him.

Her emerald eyes glimmered brightly and Lukas nearly gasped. Her gaze was locked on him and she fiddled with a thick lock of her silky hair.

She smiled radiantly and her rosy cheeks expanded a bit. Both her smile and emerald eyes took Lukas' breath away.

But it was her emerald eyes that never failed to captivate him each and every time he caught her gaze.

--
Short and sweet. :)

I should be updating this book a lot more in the summer, since I shouldn't be as busy as I am now.

But anyways see ya in the next one shot.

-Mcsmfangirl1 <3