Chapter 43

I don't know if i can write this week since everything's due this week, which means i can't procrastinate and start working even harder. Oh geeze. ;A;

© All Rights Reserved

(Chase’s POV)

    Alan didn’t show up for first period. It’s strange because he didn’t look sick yesterday in first period. He was fine, just a little disturbed from the attention he’s given from people who has never talked to him, much less gave him a second glance.

    I’m walking in the halls, glancing around to see if I can catch a glimpse of wavy white hair, but no sign. Sighing, I headed over to the picnic table, since it’s lunch time, and anticipated to see him there, sitting on the bench with his hair flowing in the breeze, eating his homemade lunch slowly. But he wasn’t there.

    Melissa and Cal are there, only Melissa was frantically talking on her phone, her expression panicked and wild. Cal’s leaning by the table, talking to her, trying to calm her down. Hmm… wonder what’s wrong with her? Maybe she knows what’s going on with Alan. It can’t hurt to ask, even though she hates me and wants to rip off my balls with her bare hands.

    I sighed. If I have to risk my balls for Alan, then I will. He’s worth it.

    I headed over to the table with quick, sure strides. As I got closer, I can hear Melissa’s yelling, even caught a few words. There was one word she yelled that made me go faster to the table. That word was ‘Alan’.

    With an explosion of fear flooding my veins, I pounced on her, spinning her around, then grabbing her shoulders. “What happened to Alan? Tell me.” I shook her when she didn’t say anything, only stared at me in shock, then glared in pure hatred.

    “Don’t touch me you fucker,” Melissa growled, slapping my hands, hard, off her shoulders. “And it’s none of your business.”

    I rolled my eyes and slammed my hands on the table. “Look, I maybe an asshole, but I’m an asshole who cares about Alan.”

    Melissa scoffed in disbelief. “Yeah, you care so much about him.” She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “You show how much you care in such a great way.”

    Cal stood up and pushed my shoulder, causing me to stumble back a step. “I think you should leave.”

    I glared at him. “No. If there’s something wrong with Alan, then it’s best to have more people to help.”

    Cal gave back my glare with a glacier-like stare. “If you’re just saying that to fuck us around…”

    I shook my head. “I do want to help. As I said, I’m an asshole, but I’m an asshole who cares about Alan.”

    Cal examined me, staring into my eyes for the longest time. I stared back at him, showing him that I’m telling the truth. He sighed. “Fine. I believe you.”

    I didn’t even know I was holding me breath until I released a gust of it out of relief. “Thanks.”

    Cal regarded me with a blank stare. “Don’t thank me. All I want is to help Alan.”

    Melissa grumped for a bit, but then gave in. “Oh right fine. He has the money and power to be of some use in finding Alan.”

    My heart froze. “Find? Alan’s missing?”

    Melissa nodded solemnly. “Yeah. I just got a call from Alan’s aunt. She said he didn’t come home yesterday. She panicked, but waited for 24 hours before telling the police. Now, they are starting to search for him.” Tears fell down her eyes. She covered her face with her hands. “Why does it have to be Alan? He’s such a good person.”

    Cal came over and patted her back. “Hey, don’t cry. We’ll find him.”

    Right at that time, James jogged over with a happy grin on his face, but when he saw our sad, worried faces, it dropped to a frown. “Hey, what’s wrong guys?” He glanced at me curiously for a second, then focused on Cal and Melissa.

    “Alan’s missing,” Cal told him, his voice low.

    James’s eyes widened in shock. “What? When did he disappear?”

    Cal shrugged. “I don’t know. He didn’t show up here during lunch. Melissa saw him during second period though. Did you see him in your third?”

    James shook his head, shoulders slumped. “No. He didn’t show up. I thought he was sick or something.”

    It was quiet for a few seconds when Melissa decided to slam her textbook onto the picnic table. “I can’t sit here idly while Alan’s out there. I will find him and I’m not coming back to school until I find him.”

    Cal nodded. “I agree. We can’t just not look for him. What if he needs us?”

    “I can call some people to help with the search and I’ll help pay for anything needed during the search.”  I fucked up my relationship with Alan, but I won’t sit around and wait for something to happen. “Let’s go meet up with his aunt first and we’ll see what we can do here.”

    James cracked his knuckles. “I’m going to go ask around the school to see if anyone saw him before he disappeared.”

    I nodded. “That’s a good idea. Call us if you find anything.”

    James saluted us and went off to the school building. I turned to Melissa and Cal. “Let’s split up and search through the town. I’ll take the south side.”

    “I’m taking east,” Cal answered after me.

    “I can take north and my brother can take over the rest. He has experience in tracking people,” Melissa said, sniffing.

    “Okay. We’ll meet up at my house in five hours and figure out what to do from there.” I ordered.

    Everyone nodded and we headed out, going straight for our cars. I slammed my door shut and rested my head on the steering wheel, frustrated. I slammed my fists on the dashboard. “Goddamn it. Alan, why did I ever let you leave my sight?”

    I jabbed the key into the ignition and drove off, stopping first at the local diner, which was owned by a nice, middle aged couple. They waved at me when I came in. The wife, a slightly overweight lady with red-orange curly hair that reminded me of Shirley Temple walked over to me with a notepad in her hand. She has round, rosy cheeks and a motherly smile that would make your heart melt. Including me and yes, I admitted it.

    “So what’s it today honey?” She asked.

    I shook my head. “I’m not ordering today. I have some things I have to ask.”

    She placed the notepad back into her apron pocket and sat on a stool by the grill, gesturing me to sit next to her. I dropped onto the seat and took out my phone, showing her a secret picture I took during one of our dates. “This is my friend.”

    She gasped and snatched the phone from my hand. “Wow, she’s beautiful.”

    “That’s a boy.” I told her.

    Her eyes widened as she moved the phone closer to her eyes. “He’s so darn cute. I didn’t know you had friends like him. You should bring him on over so I can pinch his cheeks. They look soft.” She noticed my silence. “Did something happen to him or something?”

    “He’s been missing since yesterday.”

    She placed her hand over her mouth. “Missing? Oh my. Did someone take him?”

    I took my phone back and rubbed my thumb on the screen, staring at Alan, smiling in the sunlight. His hair’s softly blowing, along with leaves and flower petals. I took this picture when we took a slight detour to a meadow. “I don’t know. Have you seen him at all?”

    She shook her head. “No. I would remember that face if I saw it, he’s that pretty. But I can ask any of the customers if they saw him. Just bring me a picture and your number. I’ll call you if I find anything.”

    I smiled gratefully at her. “Thank you so much.”

    She patted my head. “No problem honey.”

    I waved bye at her and hopped back into the car, asking around if anyone saw Alan, showing a picture of him. After a few hours of asking around, I got nothing. The only thing that made me a tiny bit better was the promises of others who saw the picture, to ask around and help out with the search.

    I drove back to my place, defeated from not being able to get anything, but I won’t give up. Alan’s out there somewhere and I won’t stop until I have him safe in my arms. I threw him away once and that was the most stupidest thing I’ve ever done in my life, I won’t do the same mistake twice.

    I spotted Melissa, Cal, James, and Alan’s aunt’s car, as well as a few unknown cars. I parked right by the entrance and ran over to the door, pocketing my keys as I strode into the living room.

    James and Cal sat on the single leather seats that surrounded the coffee table. Alan’s aunt, Melissa and her brother sat on the couch. Alan’s aunt laid her head on Melissa’s shoulder, while her brother pat Melissa’s hair. A few other guys, who looked like soldiers, stood behind the couch, discussing something with each other. Everyone looked up when I came in.

    “Did anyone find anything?” I asked, standing right in front of the coffee table.

    Everyone shook their heads and murmured ‘no’. I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose wearily.

    Aunt Claire sniffed and said in a sad voice, “The police are searching for him, but came up with nothing yet.”

    “No one at school saw him leave.” James replied, slumping into the couch.

    “He wasn’t on my side of town.” Melissa mumbled in a low voice. “and my brother’s too.”

    Cal shook his head. “Nothing on mine.”

    Aunt Claire took out her phone and read what was on the screen. “Drake asked around some of the buildings close to the school, but no one saw him.”

    “How is he?” Melissa asked.

    Aunt Claire shook her head. “He’s frustrated and blaming himself for Alan’s disappearance.”

    “Who’s Drake?” James asked.

    Melissa gave him a small smile. “He’s a great guy who would be the right boyfriend for Alan.”

    Boyfriend? Wow, I don’t really even know the guy and I hate him more than I hated anyone in my life and I have a very long list of people I hate. Now’s not the time to be angry and thinking death threats about someone. Right now, Alan’s top priority. Everything else can wait.

    Melissa’s brother leaned forward on the couch, his hands folded. “Does anyone have any clues, anything at all that can help find him?”

    The room was silent as everyone racked through their brains for even a tiny scrap that can help. A soft buzzing brought us out of our bubbles as Melissa took out her phone and read her text. She suddenly smiled. “Oh my gosh, I actually found someone who saw Alan before he disappeared.”

    Everyone leaped onto her. “Who?” Aunt Claire asked, hope radiating in her eyes.

    “The ice cream shop close to the park. One of the workers there saw him heading towards the park.” Melissa answered.

    Aunt Claire jumped off the couch and headed towards the door. “Let’s go!”

    James sighed. “Can’t. I have to help my mom with the house. She has a client coming in and needs everything to be,” he brought up his hands and air quoted “Just right.”

    Cal patted his shoulder. “Damn man. You can help us tomorrow right?”

    James nodded. “Sure thing.”

    “We’ll tell you if we find anything okay?” I told him.

    James slipped into his jacket. “Sure thing man.”

    We headed out and drove through the entrance gates, all going towards one place with renewed hope and determination.

    “Alan, please be alright.” I prayed as I broke speed limits, zooming down the road.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(James POV)

    I watched them all drive towards the school, a grin dawning my lips. I slid into my car and turned up the heater, waiting for the inside of the car to become nice and warm.

    What a bunch of idiots, scattering about over something that will give them nothing to finding Alan. I erased all of my steps, and hid any evidence that would race towards me. Heck, they still think that Lucas is rotting in jail. I snickered. No one will find Alan, not if I can help it.

    Speaking of Alan, he was amazing today. Insatiable with the most beautiful body I’ve ever seen. His scars didn’t dull the beauty, only enhanced it. And the way he writhed in bed as Lucas and I fucked him for hours until he passed out was the most sexiest thing ever. I can’t wait for more.

    It’s been a few hours so he’s probably conscious and roaring to go again. I licked my lips in anticipation. With the dose Lucas gave him, Alan will be horny for a few days, hungry to be satisfied in anyway as long as the burning lust subsides for a little while. What a great idea to drug him and make him ours Lucas.

    Alan was glorious as he moaned beneath me, me thrusting hard into him. His small pink nipples tight little bundles of nerves, soft thighs around my hips as I drove into him, wanting more. His small pink tongue laving at my member before sucking me into the hot, wet cavern of his mouth. I’m getting hard just thinking about it.

    It was very satisfying, cleaning him up in the hot bathtub, washing away the sweat and our fluids off his limp body. His skin’s riddled with hickeys and I couldn’t help but nuzzle my cheek into his soft hair. I held him up while Lucas dried him, then we placed him back onto the bed, chaining his arms, but not his legs. We want to try out other positions too.

    Trees blurred as I drove through the uneven path that only I knew of, and made my way through until the cabin came into view.

    I cut off the ignition when I was right in front of the cabin and went inside, heading straight for Alan. I can already hear his whimpers echoing the walls, causing me to go faster.

    I stripped off my shirt and greeted Lucas with a grin. “How long as he been up?”

    Lucas checked his watch. “Ten minutes. He had a few minutes of clarity before the drugs kicked in again.”

    My eyes wandered onto Alan, who twisted on the bed. His hair was a halo around his head, his beautiful blue eyes shedding tears as he locked onto mine. He bit his lip, rubbing his thighs together, his member already erect.

    I raised an eyebrow at Lucas. “You didn’t start without me?”

    Lucas shrugged and caressed Alan’s quivering stomach. “I only finger fucked him a bit, nothing much. Wanted to stretch him out a bit before we worked on him again until he passes out.”

    I went over and kissed Alan, who clamped his mouth shut. He twisted his head way. “No. I don’t want this.” He whimpered.

    I reached out and turned his head back, kissing his forehead. “You do want this. If you want the burning to stop, then don’t complain.”

    Alan shook his head. “I don’t want it. It’s only because of the drugs.” He cried out in denial.

    Lucas went over to the drawer and took out the bottle of lube, then spread Alan’s legs open. Alan kicked out, but Lucas caught his foot and crawled in between his legs.

    I watched as Alan’s common sense burn out, replaced by the drug-induced, mindless lust. I kissed him and readied myself for the feast.

(Alan’s POV)

    I want this burning to stop. I want everything to stop.

    Anyone, please. Save me before I lose the will to live.

I don't really want to do anything funny at the end this time. I'm not happy at all so no funnies for you guys, no offense. Wait, if you do, then... okay. I think. What?

Anyways, i don't know if i can upload anything or even write this week since i have to figure out what classes i need to take for next semester, how to save my grades and write out my projects by this week. The stress is KILLING meh! D:

And again, i apologize for those who want to read the enxt chapter, but i'm drowning too much in my own workload to do anything productive here. So... *Sob*

Vote, Comment and Read.