Chapter 32

© All Rights Reserved

Whooo. I finally figured out all of the devilish things i'm gonna do to all of you readers! Mwa ha ha ha ha!! Enjoy because things about to get.... you'll have to read it to know.

Dedicating this baby to Lydia161290 for writing such great stories and for answering some questions. It helped me and i just wanted to do something for her as thanks :3

Chapter 32

(Alan’s POV)

    It’s been a few weeks since the call from Cal. He’s giving me these looks that tend to make me a little uneasy, but it’s not as if I can do anything about it. The only he wants is for me to break up with Chase, but why would I? And what is Cal not telling me?

    My ribs are a lot better, although it’s still painful to move around too much, but at least I can go back to kitchen duty. Aunt Claire’s not happy about it though from the frown she keeps giving me whenever she passes by the kitchen while I’m in the middle of cooking.

    Chase and I haven’t been seeing each other as much as I wanted to, but I can’t do much about it. He has his priorities, and that’s with his football team and winning the game. I can take the initiative and go visit him, but the thought of being close to a bunch of jocks freak me out. There are days where some of the team members would come up and be on friendly terms with me, greeting me like I’m actually one of their buddies. I would become confused as to why they are treating me like this, then distance myself, wary of what they are plotting.

    My trust issues are a problem, but the way the football team members are treating me seem really suspicious. I don’t want to end up walking down a dangerous road, only to be made a fool of by others. My heart can only take so much.

    During school, I stuck with Chase as much as I possibly could, but sometimes it’s not enough. I miss seeing his car in my driveway in the morning, awaiting for me to head out to school and hanging out with him after school, either at his house or mine.

    Am I being too clingy? He is my first love and my first romantic relationship. Maybe it’s best for him to have this much freedom. I don’t want him to think I am too clingy or that I’m too needy. If he ever breaks up with me, I wonder if I can glue the pieces of my shattered heart back?

    I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. Don’t even think about it mister. Don’t bring yourself down over nothing. Stay strong and keep your head up. If he ever broke up with me, I can still move on. I’ve grown to be a lot more confident in myself than I was the first day I moved back to my parent’s home.

    I also have something I never had before, and that’s friends. Melissa, James, and even Cal, although our friendship has been a bit strained, is strong and I know I can trust them, just not completely yet.

    Zack, Neil, Leo, Tate, and Nate have been very supportive towards me. They would hang out with me after school where we would watch sports channels at my place and just go out to the city. The crowds of people swarming the streets would always intimidate me, but with these guys, I always felt safe and secure. They wouldn’t anything happen to me. I believe that they would protect me.

    I’m currently in the locker room, changing out of my P.E. uniform. The clothes that I wore today are pretty simple to get in and out of. Yes, all of it’s black. I slipped into my knitted turtle neck sweater, thick enough to block out the cold and a pair of slightly loose skinny jeans that was one size too big for me. My old ratty running shoes were replaced with converses. I unhooked my thin, hooded leather jacket and pulled it on. Pulling out my bag, I slammed my locker shut and headed out.

    “Alan!”

    Stopping, I spun around with a smile. Chase headed over to me from his gym locker, dressed and ready to leave, which is odd. Why would he dress when he has practice today? I mean, the game’s tomorrow.

    Chase wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to him, our bodies crashing against each other. He dipped down to land a kiss on my lips. “Hey. Coach let us leave early today to rest up for tomorrow’s game and I was wondering if you would like to come to my house today and sleep over?”

    I nodded eagerly. “Sure.” I haven’t slept in his arms for weeks. It would be nice to have a dreamless night without nightmares about shadow man and Lucas. For some reason, the nightmares has steadily increased from being scary to terrifyingly horrible. Now, instead of just dreaming of my deaths, I felt like I actually died. Sometimes I would wake up unable to breathe, or have a slight lingering tingle from the pain of what they did. I don’t know what all of this means, but the bad feeling roiling in my gut increased in intensity.

    “Great,” Chase’s grin beamed at me. His grin suddenly disappeared. “Are you sure you can’t make it to the game?”

    I sighed. “You know how I am with crowds.”

    Chase pecked me on the forehead. “I do. I just wish you can come watch me play.”

    I leaned my head on his chest. “I’m sorry.”

    “Don’t be.” Chase combed his hand through my hair. “At least you’re coming to the after party.”

    “I thought you’re suppose to have parties when you win?” I asked, confused.

    Chase chuckled, slinging an arm around my shoulders, walking out with me to his car. “We will win. I guarantee it. With all the practice my team and I went through, it’s a given.”

    I laughed at how confident he is about winning the game. “I love your confidence.”

    For s second there, I thought I saw guilt flash before his eyes, but it was too quick for me to actually see. It vanished as quickly as it came. “I love you too.”

    We walked to his car, dumping our bags in the trunk. I called Aunt Claire about sleeping over with Chase while he drove us to his place. The radio was turned on and some r&b hip hop song blasted from the speakers. I grimaced and changed the channels. Nothing good was on, so I turned it off.

    A soft click on the phone captured my attention. “Hello?”

    “Aunt Claire, I’m going to sleep over at Chase’s tonight. Will you be okay while I’m gone?”

    “Of course Ally Bear. Have fun okay?”

    “Thanks. There’s leftover chicken and broccoli alfredo in the fridge. Warm it up in the microwave. Also, there’s some soup from last night that you can reheat on the stove and an extra slice of Boston cream pie.”

    I heard a soft chuckle. “Thanks for telling me. Be careful. Love you.”

    “Love you too.” When the line went dead, I slipped it back into my pocket.

    Chase’s eyes glanced over at me for a second, then going back to staring at the road. “She gave you permission?”

    “Yes.”

    Chase kept his eyes on the road as he said, “It would’ve been surprising if she said no.”

    It’s true. Every time I asked Aunt Claire if I could wither stay over at Chase’s place or if he could stay in mine, she would always say yes. No matter when I tell her or how random it was, she would say yes.

    The black, iron gates zoomed in as we drove closer to it. With the press of a button, the gates opened just in time for the car to pass through without slowing down. The creaking sounds of metal seeped into the car, the amount telling us it needs to be either fixed or removed for a newer one. I think the latter is more likely to happen.

    Chase stopped in front of Leon, the butler. He opened the door for me while another butler came over to Chase’s side to open his. I mentally rolled my eyes at how lazy some people are, but it is truly an interesting experience. Right when I was fully out of the car, the butlers shut our doors, Leon going for our bags in the trunk while the other slid into the driver’s seat, ready to park it.

    Chase slung an arm around my shoulder. “Let’s go to the kitchen and eat. I’m starving.”

    The thought of food made my stomach instantly rumble. I did eat lunch, but I wasn’t all that hungry at the time so I shared it with the others, only eating a small portion for myself. Aunt Claire and the others worry about my small appetite, but it’s not as if I should stuff myself with food and get fat. I love food. I love making food. I love watching people enjoy the food that I make. It’s not my fault I eat like a rabbit.

    The kitchen was already in action as we stepped into the room. The head chef was barking out orders while the other chefs jumped to his orders. The placed smelled amazing. The mixture of spices, seasonings, and different varieties of ingredients, it was no wonder our stomachs loud growls were heard, causing the heads of most of the chefs to snap in our direction.

    The head chef came over with clapped hands. The usual white chef hat, cylinder shaped with a sort of bloomed, mushroom top, donned the top of his head. His hair, a disarray of gray hair that spiked everywhere as if he electrocuted himself and pale, slightly sunken skin brought the image of Einstein in my mind, only he didn’t have a mustache. The one feature that really stood out to me was the energy and life in his eyes, the kind you would see in children. This feature made him seem less older than he appeared, sparking my interest. I’ve never seen him before, but I’ve only been in the kitchen maybe twice in my life.

    “Master Chase, would you like me to bring you some food? I just cooked up a nice deep dish pizza with extra cheese, four different assortments of meat, mushrooms, green peppers, and the crust extra crispy,” informed the head chef, his voice low with a slight European accent I couldn’t quite place. It’s pleasant.

    Chase grinned. “Yes. One plate for me and my buddy Alan here.”

    The head chef’s eyes went to access me, a slow grin creeping on his lips. “A friend? Oh ho. It’s a good thing I made extras enough to fill a bus of starving adults.” His hand shot out and grabbed mine. “Welcome to my kitchen Alan. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

    I couldn’t help but smile back at him. “Likewise.”

    The head chef laughed merrily. “Go find somewhere to sit while my friends here serve you.” He patted both Chase and I on the back before heading back to the war zone like kitchen with him as the general.

    “Chef Drake’s the head chef. He’s the one in charge of hiring the staff in his kitchen and yes, he call this his kitchen. My father hired him a few years ago when I was in middle school. He took over everything culinary in the house and we haven’t regretted hiring him since.” Chase explained, chuckling. I did the same.

    Right when we were seated at in the dining room, two staff members came in, carrying a covered dish served on a silver platter. Leon strode in behind them, two glasses of ice water on a serving tray. The staff each stopped on our right, expertly presenting our food in front of us, lifting the cover to reveal the pizza. Leon gave both of us our drinks and bowed, leaving us both alone.

    Chase dug into the pizza, shoveling mouthfuls of gooey cheese and meaty goodness down his throat. I ate the pizza a lot less animalistic than Chase, but was practically shoveling the food when the wonderful taste burst onto my taste buds. When we aren’t devouring the gooey piece of heaven, we guzzled down water as to prevent us from choking and to wash it all down.

    It was surprising to see my plate empty. Usually, I don’t eat that much, but the pizza proved too lovely to waste. The amount of water I drank was also astounding. Four empty glasses of water lined the sides of my plate. No wonder why my stomach felt like it would burst. Chase finished his food too, even went for dessert, which was deep fried ice cream with whipped cream and a giant chocolate tortilla chip. I tried it and fell in love with the sweet devil.

    Chase and I sat there for a few minutes, letting our stomachs digest all the food that we ate before we head on over to his room. Technically, Chase dragged my lazy butt up, since I was in the middle of what people call ‘the contented laziness’ when finished eating the best meal of your existence. It’s not the best food I’ve ever eaten, but it is the best pizza I’ve ever eaten. Thank you person who invented deep dish pizza.

    Right when my eyes locked onto Chase’s bed, I went straight to it, flopping face first into the soft, luxurious sheets, my body sinking into the cloud-like soft mattress. Moaning in bliss, I laid there and started to doze off, my eyes slowly closing.

    The warm pressure of a body, one bigger than mine, hovering on my back brought me back from my slumber. Strong arms slipped into my shirt, smoothing over my bare back. When did I take off my jacket? Shivers of pleasure zinged through my body as the contact of skin against skin continued throughout my entire back.

    Chase’s breath tickled my ear. I shuddered beneath him. “Alan. I’m not letting you sleep yet,” He whispered. Something warm and wet glided on the shell of my ear. I bit my lip, preventing myself from moaning.

    I turned around to say something when his lips crashed against mine, devouring my mouth hungrily. How is that possible? We just ate like a giant pizza pie thing and he’s still hungry? Well okay, maybe that the food kind of hungry, but I thought the food would put him in a bloated coma, not get instantly horny for me.

    Our lips tangoed on our mouths, the light headed feeling of lack of oxygen settling in, increasing as time passed by with both of us not stopping for a breath. Chase broke off the kiss, only to feather kisses on my cheeks, eyelids, forehead, temple, nose, then down my neck. He flipped me over, pining me down with his legs trapping mine.

    It wasn’t long until I was aroused, my little friend down there eager to come out and say hi as it strained in my jeans. Chase lifted my upper body, pulling off my shirt and my scarf, only to throw it somewhere on the floor. His hands slid up my torso to my nipples, tweaking the sensitive buds in between his thumb and pointer. Jolts of pleasure sparked throughout my body.

    Chase’s hands slid down my torso, to the sides of my legs all the way to my boots, which I’ve completely forgotten to take off. He unlaced one boot, tugging them off, along with my socks. He repeated the same action with my other foot, throwing my boots somewhere behind him. The soft thumps as my boots landing on the floor was muffled from the plush carpet. He took one foot in his hand, his fingers cupping it as he bent down and placed a kiss on the arch.

    I was mesmerized, shocked, and flustered. “Wh-what are you-,” I stuttered, but was cut off when his lips crashed against mine, pulling me into a searing kiss that left burning pleasure in its course.

    Chase slipped off his shirt, along with his pants and boxers. I slid my jeans off while he stripped, my eyes never leaving him. I was just about to hook my thumbs on the waistband of my boxers when he suddenly yanked them off for me. I squeaked in surprise at the abrupt loss of my underwear, my lower half now exposed to everyone.

    Chase chucked my underwear behind him and continued his burning exploration of my body. I couldn’t think as his hands caressed my thighs, his lips latching onto a nipple. His warm tongue laved the small bundle of nerves, his teeth giving it one nip that arched my back from the sensation.

    My breath caught my throat as his breathed tickled my little friend down there. I couldn’t catch my breath, couldn’t think, couldn’t do anything but moan and thrash as his mouth engulfed me from tip to base. His tongue caressed my shaft as his head bobbed up and down, sucking me as his hands massaged my tense thighs. The sudden orgasm that shot through me blacked out my vision for a few moments before I came back.

    As I came to, Chase was continuing to suck me off, making me hard again, but that wasn’t fair. I had the pleasure of his mouth on me, so why can’t I do the same for him?

    I gripped his head and pulled him off of me. Chase frowned, licking his lips. “What’s wrong?”

    I shook my head, pushing him down on his back, his head on the pillows. I crawled between his legs and grasped him in both of my hands. I gulped from his size, worried if it will fit in my mouth or not. “I want to do what you did for me.”

    Never in my life have I ever touched another male’s penis willingly until now. Curious I skimmed my fingers down his shaft, amazed at how soft and hot it is in my palms. Chase hissed, his eyes glued on my hand’s every move.

    I gripped his shaft, not surprised to see that my fingers didn’t connect all around. It’s bigger than my wrist. I poked the tip, yelping when Chase tried to grab me. I dodged him and proceeded my exploration. Slowly, I slid the tip of him in my mouth, stretching it wide so it could fit. He tastes salty and something else, but it’s not unpleasant. Chase groaned.

    Right when my tongue laved the tip of him, on the slit, his hands shot down and grabbed me, flipping me until I was beneath him with him on top, his eyes glazed with sexual hunger. He reached into the nightstand and popped opened the bottle of lube, squirting some on his fingers. The cold, slick feel of Chase’s lube coated fingers as he thrust his fingers in me was uncomfortable for a second, the digits sliding in and out of me. I clutched onto Chase’s shoulders, trembling as his skilled fingers worked me. Suddenly he scratched a spot that shot me off the bed, my body arching as I shouted in pleasure.

    Chase pulled his fingers away, his hands gripping my legs to position them over his shoulders. I can feel the head of his cock probe my entrance, then push home. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my nails scratching his back as he thrust hard and fast in me. The bed creaked with the rhythm of our bodies, the sounds of our pleasure echoing throughout the room.

    For some reason, this time it’s a lot more intense, more feeling. I sensed Chase’s distress as he desperately thrust himself in and out of me, felt sadness and love as he kissed me, like he’s saying goodbye. That’s stupid. Chase won’t leave me. He’s right here and will always be here, with me.

    We both climaxed at the same time, the orgasm shattering reality as colors filled my vision before returning back to the color of Chase’s ceiling. Chase laid on top of me, breathing heavily. I hugged his sweat slick body, not knowing why but I had the sudden urge to hug him because it felt like somehow Chase will disappear if I let go.

    Chase kissed me softly. “I love you Alan. I always will.”

    “I love you too.” But why does it feel as if you’re saying goodbye?

    Chase cupped my cheek in his palm, his thumb brushing my bottom lip. “You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I will always cherish this moment for the rest of my life.”

    Tears fell down my cheeks. “Why are you saying this?”

    Chase smiled, his eyes full of love for me. “I just wanted to say it.” He kissed my forehead and rolled off of me, bringing me with him until I laid next to him, my head resting against his heart.

    My eyelids grew heavy as time passed by. I succumb to the siren’s call of sleep, but not before having this one thought float through my head: Please, don’t take Chase away from me.

Eni: I'm sitting by the ice cream truck in a french maid outfit. I'm not suspicious at all...

Stranger: Why is there a maid eating ice cream?

Eni: I'm not a maid. *Pulls out santa beard and straps it on* I'm Santa Claus. Ho ho ho!

Random Kid: Santa, you're a girl?

Eni: Only in your dreams... *Skips away with ice cream* I'm walking on sunshine. Whoa oh oh!

Yeah... so umm.. yeah! You get it right?

*Crickets*

Yeah!

Vote, Comment, and Read for me and my beard. <3