134

"Throw it up throw it up,
Watch it all fall out"

- Rihanna

_______________________________________

It's happening.

This is it.

This was what all your hard work has paid off for.

For this moment.

"Shall we introduce them?" The crowd cheered with their loud screams and whistling.

"First up, we have the heroes from Zeus!
Jeon Jungkook, the famous copy hero who had started off his career with a bang! His powers may be to copy other's abilities but my oh my does he own them!
Kim Taehyung, an ex-villain who had been convinced to join the good side and just like his powers, he can make it big on this little planet!" The crowd went wild as they knew who these young handsome males were.

"We have more! The heroes of Eros, you know they'll be filled with love and are ready to share it to the whole world!
Kim Seokjin, the famous son of the Kim co-operation but he's more well known as the plant manipulator! He truly is a blossoming flower!
Jung Hoseok, he is my hope, your hope- he is Jhope! The country's lucky charm who will bring smiles upon smiles!
Park Jimin, an elemental who can spark up the place with his powers but it doesn't compete with the energy he brings with his personality!" You could tell that most of Gwangju had came to see them at the chants they were shouting out.

"Athena is not to be messed with as they send two of their finest heroes! Min Yoongi, his powers paving the way for psychic users but don't be fooled by his handsome face! He can control you with just one look!
Kim Namjoon, another elemental who is at the top of his game! His ice powers are cold but his passion to save the country is hot! I give to you, the leader of the new Protectors!" The crowd was straining their voices at this point but they didn't care.

"Last but certainly not least, a Nightingale worker who has stepped up to the plate to help save her country with her beautiful melodies! She is no pied piper but she is Y/N L/N!" You didn't expect the volume of the cheers coming your way. It had only confused you as to how they could even know you. Nonetheless, you felt comforted by their love and bowed slightly in thanks.

"A few words from the leader himself everybody!" Namjoon stepped forward before thanking the stadium helper who gave him a microphone to speak in to.

The jet behind them began its ascend back in to the air, making you hold your hair in place and trying not to look like a mess.

"Hello, everyone" Namjoon spoke with such integrity, the country knew that he was going to be a strong leader.

"Just as it's been stated before, we are the new Protectors. We won't just take the name, but we will live up to it. We will promise to make sure that our country- our home will be safe and protected just like the past Protectors have done so before. Taemin's death will not be in vain, we will avenge him by saving lives in his place!" Many people in the crowd began shedding tears as they cheered at the blonde's speech, relieved that their country was once again safe and they could allow their children to grow with such heroes looking over them.

"That was absolutely amazing from the leader, well done! Now, the moment you have all been waiting for..." suddenly, the screen that had showed the host glitches, showing a masked female in his place.

The crowd murmured to themselves, wondering what was happening until witnessing a blue portal to appear behind you.

You heard the swishing of air and once you turned around, you instantly regretted it.

You knew it was too good to be true.

A foot stepped out of the familiar portal, followed by another and then a well covered person with a mask covering his face revealed himself.

"Sike! You guys thought that we wouldn't meddle with your little show? Think again!" The masked woman cackled, immediately disrupting the whole arena as they began fleeing from their seats.

"Its Phantom!"

"Children! Run! And don't stop!"

You couldn't fray your eyes away and the boys behind you turned around at the bluish hue that emitted from the portal only to stand there in shock.

"...P-Phantom?!" You choked out, stepping back ever so slightly in fear.

Namjoon was about to run over and pull you back when he felt the familiar sensation of his eyes losing their sight.

"You're mine!" And with that, he felt someone pounce at him, insinuating a fight.

The others also sprung in to action but more portals began appearing around them, allowing more villains to appear.

"Y/N... Take my hand" Phantom begged as he reached his scorched hand out to you.

Your body was shaking, the person who had killed Taemin was standing right in front of you.

And who's to say someone else won't die again today?

Speechless, you continued to move away from, scared to make any sudden movements.

The heroes were busy with fighting off the villains behind you, not noticing that Phantom was trying to get you.

Namjoon had successfully gained his vision back after pushing the female villain away with his ice and he saw you retreating back while the masked villain reached out for you.

Quickly, he created ice spikes to throw at Phantom and luckily enough for him, one of them had lodged itself in the mask, making it break and fall off.

The sudden occurrence made you jump as you watched the person in front of you look down in pain from the force.

And that's when he looked up.

Half of his face vertically was burned and if it wasn't for his other half, you wouldn't have recognized him so easily.

"...Jay?!"

_______________________________________

A/n: its official! We know who he is! Also next chapter is that last chapter guys of Book 2 🥺