118

"FANCY!
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

- Twice
_______________________________________

After you and the group left the family to be alone by going to the kitchen, you all came face to face with the spaced out Jiyong who was tied up to the chair.

"...so what do we do with him?" Jungkook asked for everyone's sake.

"...Yoongi, let him go" Namjoon ordered, making the raven haired look at him in confusion.

"What? But he can-"

"Just take over his mind when he does it again" sighing to himself, Yoongi nodded befor proceeding to set him free from his hold.

Jiyong's eyes began darting around the room before scrunching his brows in confusion. It had looked as if he had just woken up from a really long but good nap.

"...who are you guys?" Everyone looked at one another before you decided to step forward.

"Y/N? What are you doing here? Wait, where is here? Where am I? Why am i tied up?!" This was scaring the dark red haired hero, making you wonder if he really didn't know nothing.

"Jiyong... you don't remember anything?" You asked slowly.

"...I remember trying to order another drink until this hooded guy came walking up to me and-... that's it, that's all, now can someone tell me why I'm here?! And to untie me?!" He demanded whilst looking around at everyone in disarray.

Without hesitation, you trusted your friend from the past and knelt down to until him. Namjoon had reached over to stop you but knew that you would persist to let him go and decided to hold back.

As you finished removing the ropes, you stood back up and waited for the fire breather to adjust himself and to start explaining.

"...tell us why already!- ow!" Taehyung rushed before getting hit by Myunghee who spoke next.

"Why did you set fire to the island?" This only made Jiyong chuckle.

"What are you talking about? What island?" You looked over at Myunghee to see that she too was as confused as you were.

"Wait, are you being serious right now? What are you trying to say?" Hoseok added this time before crossing his arms in disbelief.

"Look, I don't have time to get pranked by some hero trainees-"

"We're actually the new Protectors" Jungkook corrected which made everyone glare at him by his choice of words.

"New... Protectors?" That's when Jiyong took a real look at the people in front of him. He had noticed that the brunette who had corrected him was the same person from the poster he had saw only moments ago- well, in his memory anyway.

"...you... you guys are..." the red haired darted his eyes towards you before realising what you were wearing.

"...Y/N? Is this true?" You averted your eyed momentarily before nodding. You knew that he probably had the same thoughts as you did when you found out about the new Protectors, thinking that they were easily replaced and that the country didn't care for them at all.

"...I'm carrying on Taemin's legacy... and I don't want to be weak anymore" you explained.

"They replaced us! They threw us to the side like we were trash! We worked so hard to become where we are today and look at us! One of us died, Y/N!" His voice broke before allowing a few tears to slip out at the thought of Taemin. Your heart ached at the sight of your friend who knew Taemin for a longer time than you and you could only imagine the pain he was going through.

Not wasting a second, you reached forward and hugged the crying ex-Hero as you too let out a few tears.

The others stayed silent as they idly watched, respecting the moment as it should be.

"...I m-miss him... so freaking much"

"Me too, J-Jiyong...me too"

_______________________________________

A/n: 🥺🥺🤧