120

"All this heat keep rising,
Make you stop, drop and roll"

- Nick Jonas

_______________________________________

"You sure you'll be okay?"

"Of course! Seeing you joining the Protectors has made me realise that I shouldn't be wallowing in sadness when I should be fighting against villains that Taemin would have fought" you gave Jiyong a toothy smile as you stood by the docks with a ship ready to take him and Mr. Kang to the main land.

The others were still busy with sorting out the island and it was only you that had came to see your friend and ex-boss away.

"We should visit his grave together... with Hyori and Sehun too" you suggested, slumping you shoulders at the thought of how the others could be coping.

Hyori would be a mess, that much you knew. But to what extent, you had no idea.

Sehun must also be beating himself down since it was his arrow that had killed his best friend.

You knew it wasn't his fault and you hoped that he would know that too.

"...I haven't heard or seen the others... but we should and soon since I won't be here for long" this confused you.

"What do you mean?" You watched as the ex-Protector pulled up his sleeve to show you his tattoo of the Australian flag on his bicep.

"I gotta go back and see my family... it's been years since I've seen them and maybe they're the medicine that I need" impressed by his mature answer, you blinked a few times before speaking again.

"Wow, that's... are you the Jiyong that I know?" This made him chuckle.

"Oh don't worry, I'm still probably gonna set my family's book store on fire again somehow" you two laughed before hearing footsteps come your way.

"It's time to go" Mr. Kang gestured for the fire breather to end his conversation and head inside the ship.

"I guess this is it... don't beat yourself down for what happened with Taemin... it was the Phantom's fault, not anyone else's" your pursed your lips in to a thin line before sighing out loud.

"...I'll try"

"That's the spirit, now give it to me up top!" He exclaimed while placing his hand in the air.

Grinning, you too lifted your hand up in the air in hopes to high five him but instead he slapped his palm right in to your forehead.

"Ow!"

"You still fell for it!"

"I knew that you still haven't changed!" You yelled after the running male who made his way in to the ship while laughing.

"What a strange boy"

"You should have seen him in the academy" you muttered while rubbing your forehead in pain but your mouth still formed a smile somehow.

"Right, we'll be off. Don't get in to any danger while you're training, okay?" Mr. Kang warned playfully.

"Me? Get in to danger? When?" You answered sarcastically before waving the older goodbye as he made his way inside.

The encounter with Jiyong may have been... troublesome but you were thankful that he had came nonetheless.

Seeing him did really help you remind yourself of your goal to become a hero.

You looked over the horizon across the sea where the sun was already setting and colouring the sky in its orange glow.

"Y/N?" Curious as to who was calling out your name, you turned around to see none other than Yoongi still in his Athena training uniform but it was slightly dirty from all the fighting today

He was walking across the wooden docks and he made his way over to you but by the time he had reached your location, the ship had already departed.

"Hey, Yoongi. You guys done?"

"Mhm, pretty much. Did Gdragon leave?" He replied bluntly before stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah just now. He said he might be heading back to Australia some time to see his family" you added whilst looking over at the ship once more.

"There's so much talk about family recently..." he sighed out before walking off.

Turning your head, you watched as he retreated back to the condo but his silhouette only made you feel sympathetic for him.

There was more to him than what meets the eye...

...and you wanted to know more.

_______________________________________

A/n: I love this feeling of knowing that everything has calmed down but then I remember about what's going to happen-