111

"don't believe the narcissism
When everyone projects and expects you to listen to 'em"

- Chainsmokers
_______________________________________

Oh how he wished he would have thought this through.

Jungkook had found Gdragon easily, no problem about that.

But the fact that there were flames everywhere was indeed a problem.

All the trees were falling against one another since they were being burnt to a crisp by the almighty Gdragon.

Jungkook had managed to find a patch of the forest that wasn't engulfed in fire and was watching from a far at the menace looking ex-Protector who was busy destroying anything in his path.

The hero had to think of a plan to at least get closer to the other.
He needed to make a path for himself.

Smirking, the twenty one year old thought of a plan that he honestly thinks could work.

"What do I do with birthday candles?" He muttered under his breath before crouching slightly.

"I blow them out" and within a millisecond, Jungkook sprinted off within the forest in a circular motion, whizzing round and round without stopping.

He was picking up speed as well as wind as the fire began spiraling in the middle- like a fire tornado.

The Zeus hero was sure that his plan would work. I mean, wind beats fire...

Right?

"Oh no..." Namjoon breathed out at the unbelievable sight in front of him. He was in the middle of freezing down the forest edges with his icy breath but his focus was instantly gone by the threatening fire tornado.

Yes, Jungkook was right that his birthday candles did go out when he blew on them.

But that was because it wasn't oxygen.

"That damn idiot!" Jin, who was on the east of the island, yelled while helping an old farmer leave his house.

The tornado only grew in height and made it more difficult for the heroes to stop the ever growing fire.

On the west side of the island, Jimin and Taehyung had just reached the shores and had now noticed Jungkook's creation.

"How in Zeus' name are we going to stop that..." the shape shifter gawked at the sight while the younger tried to think of a plan.

Since Jungkook tried to blow the fire out and Namjoon was in the middle of freezing the trees... there was only one other way to stop fire.

"Taehyung!"

"What!? You scared me!"

"You need to jump in the sea in your huge form and make a tsunami while I go to the other side of the island and make a water tornado!" Jimin exclaimed in amazement, proud that he had come up with a solid plan.

Taehyung thought for a second about his sudden plan and came to the conclusion that it wasn't bad. It was smart.

"Alright, let's just hope we do more good than bad" he muttered before running off towards the sea whilst increasing in size.

In order for him to become large enough to make a tsunami, he needed a size to swap with that would allow him that.

The lighthouse he had found many days ago was a good enough size, he thought.