128

"I'm superman with the wind on his back, she's Luis lane"

- Eminem
_______________________________________

"Right, let me get this straight. Kangjoon, who is the Hero council president, pretended to be your family friend because he wanted to go undercover at the Azalea festival but he needed someone to go with and he asked you?" Yoongi rambled, wanting to get to the bottom of this.

"Yeah that's pretty much it"

"And Hoseok knew?" Jin added.

"Well she accidentally blurted it out during the Phantom attack" the lucky hero explained.

Kangjoon had suggested for everyone to head to the living room where they would try to make everyone understand what happened.

The living room was sort of similar to the condo's with it being a white and black interior.

All of you were sitting on the large couch as it had managed to fit everyone just fine.

"I am truly sorry for deceiving all of you, but I hope you can all understand the reason behind this and not to get angry at Y/N for helping me out" Kangjoon apologised before bowing slightly.

"...I'm older than the president? Like does that make sense?" Jin questioned, his arms crossed as his thoughts couldn't process well at the idea of Kangjoon being younger than him.

"I get that all the time from my subordinates. If you are doubting my skills, I assure you, I am trying my best to lead the hero industry well" the future sighter chuckled quietly to himself. He wore a huge grin on his face at all the people in his living room.

He had never had so many guests at once, especially interesting people such as you guys.

It was difficult for him to keep his composure as he just wanted to burst out in to his energetic self but he knew all of this was strictly work related.

There was no time to get to know any of you guys more since he had no time.

"I don't know if I should feel reassured that he is our age or not..." Hoseok added cautiously as he had imagined the president to be much older and much more scary looking.

"Well, the council has become much better after they took my father to prison" he exclaimed cheerfully. You frowned at this, slightly creeped out that he would say that about his father so happily.

Five years ago, the ex-president of the Hero council had died from someone slowly poisoning him to death. Fortunately, the son had found out who it was and pointed the officials at who did it. The son explained that he had saw the chief of finances with his father and poisoning him himself.

However, his psychological records stated that he wasn't in the right state of mind and may have just thrown the blame at anyone from anger. Because of this, they instead removed the chief of finances from his position and couldn't no longer work for the council. Not long after did the son become a victim at a plane crash that was still a mystery till this day.

The vice president, Kangjoon's father, was then elected the new president by default.

That was until two years later where they found out that he had gambled govern money at international casinos, thus firing him and sending him to prison for fourty years.

Kangjoon was already on the path to becoming the new president after his father's retirement anyway and the council knew of his abilities to see the future. They sceptical at first but the make had proved them that he wasn't going to become like his father and that he would even voluntarily seclude himself from the public and to be watched 24/7.

The bald security guard made sure keep an eye on the president as he stood at the entrance of the living room, making you and the others feel on edge.

"Oh, don't worry about him. He will only guard me and won't invade your privacy. Isn't that right, Mr. Choi?" The guard stayed quiet as he glared at everyone, making everyone shudder under his gaze.

"He's a real nice guy, I promise. Oh! Before I forget, here are the legal documents of you and Y/N being officially married" Kangjoon smiled sheepishly before clearing his throat and handing the paper documents over to Jin. Everyone eyed the brown documents while the Eros hero bit his lip shamefully at it.

"I'm sure all of you must be tired and hungry. I have already asked the maids to prepare dinner for all of you and since I didn't know what you all prefer, I asked them to make one of every dish. Please enjoy and the maids and butlers will guide you to your rooms" bowing his head slightly, Kangjoon stood up and walked out of the living room where the guard followed him up to his office.

The heroes stayed quiet as they witnessed his exit before sighing out on relief.

"Talk about shocking..." Jungkook breathed out before hearing sparks beside him. Jimin was allowing the electricity to flow through his hands before shocking Jungkook slightly.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"You said shocking!" You giggled at this before standing up and gaining everyone's attention.

"Err, where are you going?" You pursed your lips in confusion as you pointed towards the dining room.

"He said there was food?"

"..."

"..."

"...Food!"

"Move out my way!"

"Don't hog it all!

"I'm the youngest so I need all the food I can get!" You spun round as everyone dashed towards the dining room.

All except one hero.

"My head..." you didn't know if you were dizzy or that you were actually seeing two Jins in front of you.

"Are you okay?" Thankfully, your vision returned back to normal.

"Y-yeah? Unless you have a twin brother that I don't know about, two Jins became one" this made the older chuckle before becoming serious.

"...what's wrong?" The other looked as if he had a lot to say but instead, he let his actions speak instead.

He lifted the documents before ripping them in half. Then in quarters. Then in eighths-

"Jin! What are you doing?!" You tried to stop him but you knew it was too late.

"I'm doing what's right. I don't want us to be legally married if I didn't even go down on one knee" the image of him going down and proposing to you made you blush immensely, never having to imagine it before.

"I-it's okay! We said to treat it as just pieces of paper remember..." you stammered nervously.

"That's true, but...

...you better not treat the ring I'm going to give you the same way"

_______________________________________

A/n: *me watching from the window outside and screaming but lucky for Y/N and Jin, the windows are sound proof* /(>●<)\